Its him....

Sid noticed Sana's absence and turned to find her in a distressing state. Hurrying towards her, he gently held her, noticing her anxious and pained expression, with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Sid: Kya hua baby? (he asked in a worried tone)

Sana: Woh... Woh... (Sana, whimpering and trembling, She struggled to speak, her gaze fixed at a point.)

Following her gaze, Sid noticed a group of people sitting at a nearby table.

Sid: Kya hai Shehnaaz... kya hua??? Kaun hai wahan? (Sid was getting worried seeing her)

As others joined them, Sonali observed something concerning.

Sonali: Sid humen yahan se chalna chahiye. (she spoke with a sense of urgency.)

Confused, but sensing Sana's distress, Sid led her out, with the others following suit.

Sid: Sonali batha na yaar kya baat hai? (He demanded)

Sonali: Sid that guy is sitting at the restaurant. (She said in a serious tone)

Sid: Who? (He enquired )

Sonali: The guy from the past. That bastard... (She said in a tone making a disgusted face)

Sid: Kahan hai??? Show me... (He said looking in that direction)

Sana: Sidharth please mujhe chodke mat jaaana... Mujhe dar lag raha hai... (sana was holding sid tightly)

Shivering and crying, she clung to Sid, who hugged her tightly, offering comfort. Sid gestured for Ken and Kushal to investigate. The duo went with Jaspreet and she showed them who it was. They decided to give the guy some punishment for what he had done to Sana.

A waiter was passing by with food on a tray Ken walks past him and nudges him and the piping hot food falls on his bald head and body. He starts screaming in pain and starts to shout at the waiter. Kushal recorded the entire incident. They come out and Jaspreet tells the entire story and shows it to Sana and laughs. Sana managed a smile but remained uneasy in that environment.

"Sid Lets go home" Sana tells Sid

Upon returning home, Sana went straight to lie down, still overwhelmed by fear and sadness. Concerned, Sid entered the room to check on her. She lay curled up in bed, tears streaming down her face. Sid joined her, wrapping his arms around her in a tight embrace. His heart ached at the sight of her tears.

Sana: Sidharth... mujhe dar lag raha hai...

Sid: Main yahin hoon tere paas baby. Don't worry... please stop crying.

Sana turned towards him and hugged him tightly seeking comfort.  Sid kept rubbing her back to calm her and eventually, Sana drifted off to sleep in his arms. Sid too dozed off. Upon waking up, he found Sana still peacefully asleep, holding on to his t-shirt tightly. A  smile spread across his face and he kissed her head. He ran his hands through her hair and Sana shifted slightly. She continued to hold onto his t-shirt, finding security in his presence.

Sid: Shehnaaz... (He called her lovingly)

Sana: Hmmmm (She hummed in a sleepy way)

Sid: Uto...

Sana slowly opened her eyes and gazed at Sid. Sid smiled warmly and tenderly kissed her forehead. Sana reciprocated with a sweet smile.

Sid: Ut ja baby.

Sana: Naiii mujhe nahi utna hai... I don't feel like getting up. (she mumbled)

Sid: Kyun?

Sana: Am not feeling well... 

Sid helped her sit up, gently caressing her hair. Holding her hand, he spoke with sincerity.

Sid: I know u are scared and upset. Par thum aise toot nahi sakti. Tu strong hai na?? Dont let your past pull you down like this. Life main na... aisi situations dobara aa sakti hain jaha you may have to confront your past. Apne dimag se thumhe woh dar nikalna hi padega. Darthi rahogi tho woh tumhe aur zyada darayega. Mat do usko ithni power apne uper. Koi bhi stuation aap par tab tak havi nahi ho sakti jab taka ap usko yeh power na do. (He tried to boost her moral)

Sana: Sidharth... kehna asan hai... confronting a traumatic past like that is not as easy as you think... I too thought that I was over it. Par aaj... when I saw him... all those scary memories just crept out of the box. I too want to be strong but there are times when these things just takeover. That is what happened today. Main kar nahi paayi dar ka saamna.  

Sana sobs covering her face. Sid hugs her and rubs her back

Sid: Shh... Stop crying love. I understand that this is not easy. I cannot even imagine the kind of trauma you would have gone through. Par hum past ko badal nahi sakthe... hain na???  You have not done anything wrong. So don't let him win by going weak. You have to make your mind so strong that even if he comes and stands infront of you, you should be able to look into his eyes and show him his place. Which is in the gutter. You are a Phoenix who can rise from the ashes. Your therapist also spoke about this right? Us din tumhi ne kaha tha na? This was the point of the therapy. To help you heal and to face your past if need be. Aur is safar main main tumhare sath hoon. No matter what you will find me standing beside you.  (He said with a sense of determination)

Sana looked at him with admiration and love, gently caressing his left cheek.

Sana: Thank you for coming into my life. I know I cannot change my past but I have been trying and I will keep trying to become stronger. I will not give up... ever..... (She said in a determined way)

Sid: That's like my girl... I love you sweetheart and I promise you that I will be here for you forever. We will face him together if we ever have to... (he assured her)

Sana: Love you Sidharth... 

Hugging him tightly, she felt the comfort of his heartbeat, like a soothing melody. His strong arms enveloped her, providing not just shelter, but a profound sense of home. In his hug, she found a safe and peaceful place where she felt protected and calm.

In his tight hug, her problems and fears vanished quickly, like dew disappearing in the morning sun. His embrace had a special power to make her worries go away almost instantly—something no one else could do. After her mother it was he who could give her that kind of comfort and reassurance. Sid reluctantly loosened his grasp, he sealed the moment with a gentle kiss upon her head, leaving a lasting sign of love and reassurance that went beyond just the physical touch.

Sid: Ab chalo... come and have something. Dopeher se kuch nahi khaya hai... (He said getting up from the bed trying to pull her up.)

Sana: Bhook nahi hai (She whined like a child)

Sid: Phirb hi you need to eat something. (He said running his hand through her hair) beemar ho jaogi... go freshen up and come. (he said with a lot of love)

Sana nods. Sid hugs her tightly once again and gives her a kiss on her forehead. Sana freshens up and comes out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was this one?? Hope you all like it.

Do let me know...