Lets go back to Gill Mansion

The next day, everyone got ready and went to the hospital. After bauji's discharge, they set off for the Gill Mansion, a journey of one and a half hours. Upon arrival, they were greeted by the sight of a grand mansion surrounded by wheat fields. The Gill Mansion, an old Indian haveli, stood majestic with its intricate latticework and tall, arched doorways. The sprawling estate was adorned with traditional jharokhas, and the courtyard was flanked by imposing pillars. The air was thick with the scent of blooming jasmine from the garden.

Sana teared up at the sight of the house, filled with memories of her childhood. Despite the traumatic events that had led the Gills to move to Mr. Gill's brother's house in town, she still held onto some happy memories of the mansion. The old wooden doors with brass fittings, the carved balconies, and the ancient banyan tree in the backyard where she once played, all brought back a flood of emotions.

Sonali, Jaspreet, and their parents were already there. As everyone got out of their cars, Sana eagerly looked around, noting all the changes over the years. The haveli, though aged, had been well-maintained, preserving its heritage and charm. The Gill family exchanged nostalgic glances, overwhelmed by the rush of old memories and the comfort of being home.

Sana: zyada kuch nahi badla... (She mumbled...)

Sidharth followed closely behind Sana as she excitedly guided him around the house, sharing beautiful and fun memories from her childhood. Her eyes sparkled with nostalgia as she pointed out various spots and recounted the stories attached to them. The rest of the family watched the pair with love and happiness, touched by the sight of Sana's joy and the bond between her and Sidharth.

Sonali: Sana... (She called out to grab her attention)

Sana ignores her and walks past, but Sonali quickly grabs her hand, stopping her in her tracks.

Sonali: Sana sun na... Kab se ignore kar rahi hai... 

Sana: Sidharth who wahan dekh rahe ho??? Wahan na ek aam ka ped hua kartha tha... (She continued ignoring Sonali)

Sonali steps in front of her, holding both of Sana's arms.

Sonali: Sana, I am sorry... bath sun le yaar... tere bauji ne teri kasam di thi... aur who kaise thod deti?? (She tried explaining)

With tears in her eyes, Sonali was sobbing. Sana, feeling a pang of sympathy, hugged her tightly.

Sana: Aaj ke bad kuch bhi chupaya na phir kabhi bhi bath nahi karoongi.... (She warnned in a playful tone)

Sonali: Teri kasam kuch nahi chupaungi. Lekin yeh teri bhalayi ke liye tha... isliye kuch nahi bathaya (She said smiling through the tears)

Sana: tujhe meri kasam khane ki zaroorath nahi hai. 

They both hug it out.

Jas: Main bhi aati hoon and she too joins them in the hug.

Sana looks at Jaspreet and asks

Sana: Tujhe bhi patha tha kya?

Jas looks down in a guilty face.

Sana: Ja tujh se bhi nahi bath karoongi.

Jas: Yar mujhe bohoth baad mein patha chala. Is ne mere ko bhi nahi bathayatha. I know from past two years only.

Sana: Mere bauji ne tujhe tho kasam nahi di thit u tho bol Sakthi thi?(She said making an annoyed face)

Jas: Bauji ne nahi di thi magar is chudail ne di thi... (she said pointing Sonali.) Maaf karde yaar... (She requested holding both her ears)

Sana: Hmm chod diya tujhe bhi is baar...

Sana resumed showing Sid around the house, sharing her cherished memories. They spent quality time with the rest of the family. After lunch, everyone gathered in the drawing room. Sana sat on the floor next to Bauji, while Baaz sat on the other side. They were flipping through their childhood album. Sana pointed out photos to Sid, recounting stories from her past. Bauji watched them with immense love, gently running his hand through her hair. When Sana looked up at him, she noticed tears in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked it. Do like and comment... Next part coming soon