Who is the molester?

Sid's mother enveloped Sana in a tight hug, and in that embrace, Sana felt the warmth and comfort of a mother's touch that she had missed for a long time. Preeti, Sid's sister, and Sid's mother provided consoling words, creating a sense of home and belonging for Sana. Tears rolled down her cheeks, a mix of relief, gratitude, and the emotions that had been bottled up for years.

SM: Rote nahi hain beta. You are my strong girl right??  Don't cry. (Maa said trying to console her)

Sana: I got really scared. Agar Sidharth kal time pe nahi aatha... I cannot imagine what would have happened. (Her eyes showed fear)

As the emotions overwhelmed her, Sana started to sob. Sid's mother hugged her tightly, offering solace, and gently caressed her head. The warmth and care in that hug gave Sana a safe place to let out her bottled-up feelings.

SM: Its over bacha... Aur tum hamare sath aa rahi ho. You are gona stay with us... Atleast till Sonali and Jasmine return. OK?  (She said caressing her head)

Sana: OK aunty... (Sana nodds slightly wiping her tears)

Ken: Sid I spoke to Raj bhayya yesterday itself. He said he will take care of the guy. Khushi you need to go and give a police complaint officially.

Raj is the Assistant Commissioner of Police and Ken's brother.

Sana: I don't want to lodge a complaint

Ken: But only then Raj bhayya can take any action on that bastard.

Sid comprehended that Sana was hesitant to press charges, fearing that it might expose her traumatic past to the public. He communicated this concern to Ken.

Ken: Hmm I understand... let me talk to Bhayya and get back. (He said in a thoughtful tone)

After talking to Raj, Ken tells that he has agreed to let the guy off with a warning this time.

Ken: Khushi bhayya is saying that you need to be very careful. This man could be dangerous. His name is also Sidharth, and he lives in the B wing on the Ground floor (opposite to Sana's flat). He has been stalking her for a long time. He claims to know her and insists that she loves him too. According to him, she even shouted 'I love you, Sidharth' from her balcony to make him happy. Yaad hai we played truth or dare? Us din she had shouted. (Ken reminded of the game they played at the party)

Ken continued "Woh bouquets aur gifts yeh hi bhejtha tha. He said he loves her a lot and follows her everywhere. Yesterday he had come to see her and she got scared as it was dark and not because she dosent know him. He even said ki tu uske peeche pada hai.  Bhayya said he seems obsessed with her and might be mentally unstable. Bhayya has asked her not to go alone anywhere."

Every one was worried hearing this. They wanted Sana to file a complaint but her fear and apprehension prevented her from taking any action.

SM: Chalo beta apna saman pack karo. You are coming with us right now. (She sid in a stern n worried tone)

Sid: you are not coming back to this apartment ever again. (Sid said a stern and angry tone)

Sana: Sidhaaaarth aisa mat bol.  I want to come back.

Preethi: We will think about coming back once Sonali and Jaspreet are back. Abhi tum chalo...

Sana packs some dresses and necessary items and goes with them. After reaching Sid's home she calls her mom and tells her about what ever had happened.

Ma: Kash main tujhe yahan la pati. Sorry beta... mujh mein tere papa ke khilaf khade hone ki himmat nahi hai.

Sana: isse acha hota ki main anaath hoti. Sabke hote hue anaath honese behtar tho wo hi hota.

Ma: Mera bacha.... Kya bolun tujhe... main samajh sakti hoon tera dard. Tu galat nahi hai lekin main kuch kar nahi pai tere liye.

Sana was crying uncontrollably, and Sid's mother approached her. She took the phone and spoke to Sana's mom, trying to console and reassure her in the midst of Sana's distress.

SM: Hello, Ji main Sidharth ki mummy baat kar rahi hoon. Aap nishchinth rahiye hum uska ache se khayal rakhenge.

Ma: Mujhe nahi pata aap ka shukriya kaise ada karun. Meri majboori hai ki main uske paas aa nahi sakti. (she said in an apologetic and helpless tone)

SM: Main hoon na... main sambhal loongi usko...aap befikr rahiye. Waise bhi who meri beti hi hai... tho koi tension mat lo aap. (she answered in a reassuring way)

Ma: Ji main phone rakhti hoon. Sana ke papa bula rahe hain. Aap ka ek bar phir shukriya. Main baad mein call karoongi. (she said in a hushed tone)

Sid's mom comforted Sana and guided her to the guest room, providing a safe and calming space for her to gather herself.

SM: yeh abhi tumhara kamra hai. Aaram se rehna aur ise apna ghar hi samajhna. Teek hai beta. (she said lovingly caressing her head)

Sana: Thank u aunty... 

SM: Aunty nahi Maa... aur maa ko koi thank nahi karta sirf pyar karthe hain.. hain na?

Sana: haan maa..(she smiles nodding and hugs SM)

Sid's mom tenderly kissed Sana on the forehead before leaving.

SM silently prays  "Is phool si bachi ke sath kya kya ho raha hai... hey bhagwan ispe apni kripa banaye rakhna...."

Sana and Sid's mom developed a close bond and she was comfortable in his house. Sid was pleased to witness her gradual recovery from the shock. She was finding it difficult to sleep alone so mom used to sleep with her. 

After a 2-3 days Sana became completely fine. One morning when Sana came down from her room she saw SM ready to go somewhere.

SM: Uut gai beta. Main Preeti ke paas ja rahi hoon. She has a doctor's appointment and she wants me to accompany her. Main shyam tak wapas aajaungi. Sid so raha hai. App dono ke liye breakfast banake rakh diya hai. Time se kha lena. Lunch apni pasand ka banalena, ya bhar se khalena ok...

Sana: Ok Maa...

SM: Aaj sunitha nahi hai use bhi kahin jana tha. nahi tho woh banake rakh deti khana.

Sana: Koi nahi maa aap befikr hoke jao. Main hoon naa... Sambhal loongi...

Sid's mom smiled warmly. Gently patting Sana's cheeks she affectionately blew her a kiss.

SM: Mujhe pata hai beta...Haan, us nalayak ko thodi der mein uta dena nahi to dopeher tak sota hi rahega.

Sana(smiles): Ji maa...

SM: acha chalti hoon. apna dhyan rakhna...

Sana: Aap bhi...

As SM left, Sana turned to go inside when she sensed someone watching her. She turned around to look, but there was no one in sight. A strange feeling washed over her, but she dismissed it as her own fear playing tricks on her mind. Sana goes inside and locks the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it just her fear playing tricks, or was there truly someone lurking?

How did you find this part of the story? Let me know your thoughts!