A little family time

Next morning Bauji opens his eyes and sees Sana sleeping sitting on a chair next to him with her head resting on his bed and holding his hand. He had a slight smile on his face and he slightly moved and Sana wakes up .

Sana: Kya hua bauji? Kuch chahiye aapko?

He asks her for water in a feeble voice. Sana gets him some water and sits near him.

Sana: Aap teek ho? Rath ko aap neend mein kuch bol rahe the aur ro rahe the. Koi bura sapna dekhatha kya?

Bauji: Patha nahi.  

Sana: Aap ke liye kuch khane ke liye laun bauji? kal poora din aap so rahe the. Nurse ne bola ki aap utjayen tho aap ko khana de sakthe hain. Bhook lagi hai? (She asks caressing his forehead)

He starts to tear up looking at his little girl and takes her hand and holds it close to his heart and says

Bauji: Mujhe maaf kardena beta. Mujhe patha hai ki maine tujhe bohoth dukh pahunchaya hai.

Sana: Naa bauji. Aap maafi math mango. Aur abhi kuch math bolo. Abhi aapko rest ki zaroorath hai. Aap pehele teek ho jao phir baath karenge.

She sits their resting her head close to his shoulders holding his hand and time and again kept hissing his hand. After sometime Baaz, MG, Sid and Rita ma come. They all exchange pleasantries and talk about some general things.

Baaz:  Ithne sal bauji ne jo acting ki hai.... by god koi actor nai kar saktha. Oscar milna chahiye  Oscaaaaaaaar

Bauji glares at baaz and MG gives a smack on his head.

MG: Chup kar...

Baaz: Maine kya kiya mai tho Bauji ko appreciate kar raha hoon...  (He makes an annoyed face)

Everyone including bauji look at him and smile.

Bauji: Doctor ne kuch bola ki main kab tak ghar ja saktha hoon?

As he was asking Preeti di and Jiju enter the room. Jiju was discharged and they wanted to meet bauji before they left for the hotel. Sonali dropped the kids at the hotel once Ma, Preeti di and Jiju reaches the hotel. Sidharth stayed back to spend some time with the Gills. Bauji was feeling  better and actively walking around.

Sana: Bauji mana ki aap better feel kar rahe ho lekin iska mathlab yeh nahi hai ki aap bhag daud karne lago.

Sana pulled him by his hand and took him back to the bed. Bauji was looking at her with love.

Bauji: Main beemar nahi hoon jo leta rahoonga. Mujhe bas ab ghar wapas jana hai.

Sana: Haan jab doctor bolenge tab ghar jana...  aap abhi yahan let jao. (she said in a stern voice)

Bauji: Tu na meri maa banne ki koshish na kar (He said lying down making an annoyed face)

Sana: Agar aap rest loge nahi tho maa bhi banungi aur chadi bhi utaungi.(She said in a playful tone)

Bauji made an angry face folded his hands and lay on the bed looking at the opposite side. Sana smiled and hugged her dad and he hugged her back smiling. The rest were smiling seeing the father daughter duo bonding. MG had tears in her eyes

Baaz: Ma aap ro kyun rahe ho?? Sana se bauji ne bath ki iska dukh hai aap ko??? (He asked in a teasing way)

MG: Chup gadhe... Yeh Khushi ke ansu hain. (She said wiping her tears)

Baaz: Meri mummy bhi drama queen ban gayi hai... Poori family ko koi Oscar dedo bhai... (He said in a dramatic tone.)

Baaz sighed and went and sat next to Sid. He then looked at Sid who was chuckling listening to everything.

Baaz: Bhai soch lo... Oscar award winning family me rishtha karna hai ya nahi...

Sid: Kyu nahi karoonga? Mera tho full on entertainment ho raha hai.

Everyone laughed. The Doctor came for check up and he informed that Bauji can be discharged the next day and he just needs some rest and eat healthy.

Bauji made some phone calls and was making some arrangements. It looked like he was making arrangements for someone to stay. The rest of them looked at him puzzled.

Bauji: Kya dekh rahe ho sab? Wapas us ghar mein tho ja nahi sakthe na?  Hum kal aapne gaon wale ghar shift ho jayenge...

MG: Par aap ne tho kaha tha ki aap ne who bech diya... (MG asks in a confused tone)

Bauji: Mujhe patha tha kabhi na kabhi ye din aayega isliye maine apna ghar nahi becha... Maine bas aisa dikhaya ki bech diya. Us time maine woh Balbeer  (Sonali's dad) ke ek dost ko becha aur baad mein wapas khareed liya.

Baaz: aap tho bade bhayankar planner nikle bauji. Aaap yeh sab jaan ke bhi Chachaji ke sath kyun rahe?

Bauji: Sab bathaunga... pehele ghar chalthe hain. Sid beta kal aap apni maa, didi aur jijaji ko sath leke hamare sath chalna.

Sid nods. Sana looks at both of them and smiles. She feels ecstatic being reunited with her family and having Sidharth and his family in her life was cherry on top. Sid loos at sana and they have a small eye lock for a moment. He raises his eyebrows as if asking "what happened" and Sana shakes her head saying " Nothing" they both exchange a smile. Sid looks around to make sure no one was looking and blew a kiss to her in the air. Sana smiles shyly and looks down. Sid's phone rings and he excuses himself and goes out of the room.

Sid: Kya hua? Sab teek hai na?

Kushal: Nahi yaar thodi gadbad ho gayi hai yahan...

Kushal and Sidharth are partners now and are planning on launching a new range of products to their business. They are planning on adding home décor and furnishing segment and were planning to launch it internationally with an exhibition.

Sid: kya hua?

Kushal: the designs that we were planning for the upcoming exhibition have been stolen.

Sid: matlab? Kaise?

Kushal: Patha nahi we are investigating that. Ab kya karenge? This exhibition would have given us the big boost we required.

Sid: Tu tension mat le abhi time hai na exhibition ke liye... Hum kuch soch lenge. Tu tab tak patha laga ki who kisne chori kiya hai aur kiske liye kiya hai.

Kushal: Hmm... wahan sab teek hain na? Aur tum log kab tak wapas aa rahe ho?

Sid: haan sab teek ho raha hai. If everything goes well, I will be back by next week.

Kushal: Ok... chal bye... you take care.

Sid: u too tc... bye

---------------------------------------------------------------

So kaisa laga beti aur papa ka bonding?  Baaz ke PJ kaise lage??

Do let me know...