The Investigation

Sid woke up to find Maa sitting by Sana's bedside. Sana was in a deep sleep due to medication and exhaustion. Overwhelmed by emotions, he got up and went to Maa, embracing her tightly as he broke down. Maa had always been his solace, his pillar of strength.

Sid: Maa I almost lost her today. Use kuch hojata tho main jee nahi pata maa. I had promised her that I would protect her always. But today I couldn't reach to her on time. Agar usko kuch ho jatha tho main apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar patha.

SM: Shant hoja mere bachee. She is safe now.

Sid: I got so scared. Aaj bhai ki yaad aagayi. I went through the same hell. I was feeling the same helplessness.

SM: I understand mere bache. ro math. she is ok now. tu apne aap ko sambhal.

Maa hugged him, comforting him as Sid appeared to be in a very disturbed state of mind. Sid eventually composed himself and broke the hug.

Sid: Maa aap Sana ka khayal rakho... main wapas hotel jaraha hoon. I have to find that bastard who did this to her.

SM: Don't worry... main sambhal loongi.

Sid calls Ken

Ken: Haan bhai... I called Raj bhayya as this was a serious issue. We are at the hotel. Sab ki checking ho rahi hai.

Sid: Ok I am coming in some time.

Ken: Par Khushi?

Sid: Maa hai uske pas abhi... more over she is sleeping...

Ken: ok...

Preeti and her husband arrived at the hospital before Sid left. When Sid reached the hotel, a crowd had gathered around him, anxious to know about Sana's condition.

Rhea: Shehnaaz kaisi hai?

Sid(He glared at her in anger): She is fine... she is there because of you and your friends. Khud ki koi aukath nahi hai. Baap ke paison pe survive karthi hain aur doosron ko aukath dikha rahin hain.

Rhea: Oh that bitch told you everything...

Sid: Shut up Rhea... Aur haan aaj ke bad mere aas paas bhi dikhayi dii naa tho mujhse bura koi nahi hoga...(Sid was spitting fire at her)

Rhea: get lost... (She said with a disgusted face.)

Everyone was shocked to witness Sid in such an angry mood. Sid went inside and discovered that the hotel staff was being questioned.

Sid to Ken: What is happening??? Kuch patha chala?? 

Ken: Woh... none of the guests had a bite mark on their hands. and no one has left.

Sid: Hey did you remember she said the guy had chameli perfume on him...

Ken: oh yeah who to main bhool hi gaya..

Ken calls Raj to the side and tells him about the perfume. Sid notices that one of the waiter's was acting suspicious and was slowly trying to slip away. Sid ran towards him and caught him.  Sid started punching him black and blue. 

The guy: Maine kuch nahi kiya Sir... 

Sid: tune kuch nahi kya tho bhagne ki koshish kar raha tha?

Raj holds the guy by the collar and shouts "Bol kya jaanta hai. Bol sale. sach bol varna sare unsolved cases tere uper charge karke andar karvadoonga..."

Waiter : Main sach keh raha hoon saab maine kuch nahi kiya woh us naye waiter ne kiya.. (He said crying)

Sid: Kis  ne? Kahan hai woh? (Sid asked in an angry tone)