Growing Intimacies

Caution: Some mature scenes ahead.

Sipping her coffee, sana started feeling bored sitting alone. The idea of waking Sid up crossed her mind. Entering his room, she found him peacefully sleeping on his stomach, the comforter draped up to his shoulders. Even in slumber, he looked a charming. Unable to resist, she went near him and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. He stirred, smiling faintly, and turned over.

Undeterred, she inched closer, playfully tickling his ear with a strand of hair. He swatted at what he thought was a fly. She tried again, and this time, he sensed her mischief. Quickly reacting, he turned, firmly grabbing her hand and pulling her toward him. She landed on his chest as he enveloped her with his strong arms. Initially startled, she attempted to wriggle free, but he held her snugly. Raising an eyebrow he asked in a husky voice

Sid: What were you trying to do?

Sana: Woh... woh main tumhe utane ki koshish kar rahi thi... (She swallowed becoming nervous because of the position they were in)

Sid: Kyun??

Sana: Woh main bore ho rahi thi...

Sid: Kyun maa kya kar rahin hain? Aaj who nahi hain entertain karne ke liye?

Sana: Who bahar gayi hain. Preeti di ka appointment hai doctor ka. So, she asked maa to accompany. Woh shyam tak wapas aajaayengi. She had asked me to wake you up nahi to tum dopeher tak sote hi rahoge. (She said in a soft airy voice)

Sid: Hmm... So... maa, ghar pe nahi hain... And you are all alone at home... with me??? (He raises his eyebrows in amusement and gives a naughty smile)

Blushing, Sana attempted once more to escape his grasp, but Sid held her tightly and playfully turned. In an unexpected twist, Sana found herself now beneath him. The sudden movement caught her by surprise, and her eyes widened. Sid couldn't help but find her reaction very cute. He felt like kissing her. After that night's incident sid had not tried anything naughty with her. He did not want to make her uncomfortable. 

Looking into her eyes he moved closer to her lips but stopped as if asking permission. She closed her eyes and nodded slightly. He placed a soft tender kiss on her beautiful pink lips. He then slowly bit her lower lips and a pulled them... she gasped. That made him loose control and started kissing her harder. She too responded with equal passion... Both their tongues were entwined with each others. She chewed on his lower lip and he was devouring her mouth with passion. He slowly made her get up and now made her sit on his lap facing him in a straddled position. They continued kissing each other with a lot of love and passion for what seemed like an eternity. Both not wanting to let go of each other. 

He then slowly moved on to her chin. He stopped and looked at her. She nodded with a slight smile.  He kissed her with more passion and sana was finding it hard to keep up. One of his hands was on her back caressing her and the other was squeezing her waste. Her hands were in his hair pulling him closer. He then moved down to her neck and started placing soft and wet kisses. She let a soft moan. She was feeling the tingling between her legs again. She let out an airy moan "Sidhaaaaaarth.... " With that his soft kisses started getting wild as he was getting aroused. Sana could to feel his manhood harden beneath her. It was making her excited and nervous simultaneously.  She was not sure if she was ready for this but she loved this man beyond anything.  

They were too engrossed in the moment when suddenly his phone rang startling both of them. Sid looked at the phone annoyed. As the phone always plays a spoil spot in their make out sessions. He picked up to see who it was... It was his mother.

Sid: Hello maa...

SM: Utt gaya beta?

Sid: Haan maa...

SM: Good. Nashtha kiya?

Sid: Nahi..

SM: Banake rakha hua hai. Garam karke khalena...Lunch nahi bana hai. Sunitha ko bhi aaj kahin jana tha tho aaj who nahi hai so lunch bahar kar lena Ya phir tum dono milke kuch bana lena. Ok...

Sid: ok maa

SM: Teek hai bye...

Sid: bye maa...

Sid cut the call. When sid was on his call Sana got up from his lap and steadied herself. Sid got up from his bed and walked to her and hugged her from behind.

Sid: U ok na?

Sana turned around and nodded with a shy smile...

Sid: Aisa tho nahi hai that you allow me to touch you for my happiness...

Sana: Nahi... I love you and as I have always said your touch makes me feel complete.

Sid hugged her and kissed her head. She hugged him back and kissed his heart. Their height difference was adorable. They stayed like that for some time then Sana broke the hug and said

Sana: jaake brush karlo. I will heat the food in the meantime.

Sid held her by the waist.

Sid: Mujhe continue karna tha... 

He made a puppy face and went closer to her. Sana pushed him and ran from there blushing. Sid smiled at her antiques. He got ready and went down. Sana was in the kitchen making tea and reheating the paratas. He goes and hugs her from behind and kissed her cheeks. Sana smiles.

Sana: 2 minute. abhi ready ho jayega.

Sid hummed and he slowly moves to the crook of her neck and kissed her and inhaled her sweet scent. He bites her earlobes. Sana moaned and leaned back at him. He continued his sweet torture on her neck by kissing, licking and biting. She was too engrossed in each other and she accidentally touched the hot tawa.

Sana: aaaah... ammmaaaa!!! (She squeeked)

Sid: Kya hua? (he asked in a shocked tone)

Sana: mera hath jal gaya. (She was shaking her hand to ease her pain)

Sid took her hand to see. Her finger tips were a little pink because of the burn. Sid brought some ice and kept on her finger then he put some ointment on it.

They sit on the table to eat and Sana was finding it difficult to eat with her left hand. Sid noticed it He moved closer to her and took the plate and started to feed her. She was enjoying eating from his hands. They finished eating and after clearing the table and doing the dishes Sid opened the fridge and saw a pack of shrikhand. He took the shrikhand and a spoon and went to the drawing room and started having it. He offered some to Sana. She shook her head negatively with a smile and he continued eating. Sana was looking at Sidharth eat his shrikhand. Sid notices her looking at him and raised his eyebrows inquiringly. Sana smiled.

Sana: you look cute...

Sid licked his lips, expressing the deliciousness, and carried on enjoying the shrikhand.  Sana got up from her place took the shrikhand from him and kept it on the table and straddled on his lap facing him and kissed him on his lips. Sid was surprised and was processing what just happened. Sana sensed that Sid was not responding to her kiss and stopped kissing him and looked at him.

Sid: Kya kar rahi hai baby? (He asked in a perplexed tone)

Sana: I want to continue what we stopped earlier...

Sid was surprised and happy seeing this avatar of Sana. Both had an eye lock for a moment and could feel the amount of love they have for one another. Sid cupped Sana's face and pulled her closer to him and started kissing her. He sucked on to her lower lips and bit it slightly. She opened her mouth slightly because of the pain and left a slight gasp. Once her mouth was open he started exploring her mouth. Sana too responded with equal fervour. Both of them were in sync and were completely engrossed in each other when the door bell rang.

They were startled and irritated by the unwanted disturbance. They adjusted their dress and made themselves presentable and went to see who it was. Sid opened the door and suddenly someone just jumps on to him.

____________________________________________________________

Who could that be?  lets find out in the next chapter.

In the meantime do let me know how you liked this chapter.