The Party...

The following morning, Sid couldn't wait to send a message to his love.

Sid: Good morning, sweetheart... Ut gayi?? How is your fever now??

Sana, already sipping her morning coffee, heard the delightful beep of her phone. A message from him brought a bright smile to her face.

Sana: Good morning... I am fine now... tera breakfast ho gaya?

Sid: Nahi... Abhi abhi uta hoon...

Sana: Kab tak pahunchoge??

Sid: Missing me??

Sana: Hmmm.... U miss me??

Sid: Koi shaq?

Sana: Come soon...

Sid: ok meri jaan... Love you...

Sana: Love you too...

By 5 o'clock, Sid and his friends reached the girl's place. The doorbell rang, and with anticipation, Sana opened the door. She was dressed in a baby yellow off-shoulder top and jeans, coincidentally twinning with Sid, who was wearing a yellow t-shirt and jeans. The unintentional coordination didn't go unnoticed, and everyone present started playfully teasing them about their matching outfits.

Ken: Kya baat hai... Aaj se aap aise matching kapde hi pehnoge kya?

Sana: I did not know what he was wearing... (said sana shyly)

Sonali: Accha tho phir ithni perfectly kaise match hog aye???

Sid: Seriously, we had no idea about each other's outfits.

Jas: Haan bhai... ham sab tho gadhe hain...

The teasing and banter continued for a while. Sid and Sana were incredibly happy, and Ken and Kushal were delighted to see Sid so happy, just like the girls were to see Sana.

Ken (looking at Sana): Khushi zara who chips pass kar na

Sana gave a confused look...

Ken: Tujhe hi bol raha hoon... Aaj se tujhe main Khushi hi bulaunga... u brought back happiness to my friend's life...

Sana looked at Sidharth, who was sitting beside her. Sid leaned forward, hugged her from behind, and Sana leaned into him with a happy smile. He kissed her head. Their hands were intertwined all the time, and he kept kissing her hand repeatedly.

Sonali: yaar bore ho rahe hain... Lets play something.

Jas: Lets play truth or dare

Everyone agreed, and they started playing. It was Kushal's turn first, and he chose dare. His dare was to eat 5 green chillies, and he did it. Jaspreet rushed to get him some cold milk when she saw his condition. There seemed to be a growing closeness between them. Next, it was Jaspreet's turn, and she chose truth.

Sana: Do you love Kushal?

Kushal was eagerly awaiting her response. Everyone knew that he had feelings for Jaspreet.

Jas: Yes. (She blushed and covered her face with her hands)

Everyone started cheering, and Kushal couldn't contain his excitement. He jumped around like a kid, hugged Jaspreet, and planted a kiss on her cheeks.

Kushal: Thanks, Sana... You're the best!

Next, it was Shehnaaz's turn. She chose dare. Her dare was to go to the balcony and loudly shout, "I Love You, Sidharth."

She felt shy but went to the balcony and shouted at the top of her voice, "I love you, Sidhaaaaaaaarth!"

Everyone applauded, and she came back inside. Sid hugged her tightly from behind and kissed her shoulders.