Please open your eyes baby...

Sid returned with the drinks but couldn't find Sana. Panicking, he searched for her and approached Ken and Kushal, asking if they had seen her. They  said they thought that she was with him. Just then, a commotion erupted at the poolside. A guest shouted, "Somebody is drowning in the pool."

By the time Sid reached, the person had already been rescued. To his shock, it was Sana, unconscious. Frantically, Sid ran to her.

Sid: Shehnaaaaaaz.... Open your eyes, baby.... (He was frantic, tears streaming down his face.)

He pressed her stomach to bring out the water in her respiratory tract she vomited a lot of water but she was unconscious. His heart ached seeing her lifeless. Ken and Kushal helped him rush her to the hospital.

Sid: It's all my fault. I shouldn't have brought her to the party. It's all my mistake.

He cried uncontrollably, with Ken and Kushal attempting to console him.

Sid: Shehnaaz please be ok baby... mar jaunga tumhare bina... I am sorry baby for leaving you alone... please be ok...

He was chanting " please be ok baby ...." Like a mad man. The doctor came back after checking her

Doctor: Shehnaaz's bystanders???

Sid rushed  to him.

Sid: Yes doctor... Kaisi hai who? She is ok na?? she is concious right? She is ok right?? Can I see her... I want to see her. Woh theek...

Sid was talking too fast without allowing the doctor to respond. Sid was looking anxious and weary. He was crying unconsolably. The Doctor was taken aback seeing the way Sid was behaving. Ken held Sid back. Doctor spoke with Kushal.

Doctor: She is out of danger but she is in a state of shock that is why she has not woken up yet.

Kushal: Can we see her??

Doctor: Yes, we will be moving her to a room in some time. Who is he to her?

Kushal: She is his fiancé.

Doctor: ok... Should we give him some medication to calm down??

Kushal: its ok doctor... he will be fine once he sees her.

Doctor nods and leaves.

Kushal: Bhai tu sambhal apnea ap ko... She is out of danger. Kuch der mein they will shift her to the room.

Sid was restless. One nurse came and informed them that Sana has been shifted to the room. The trio ran to her room. She was still unconscious. Sid sat near her and was running his hands though her hair crying.

Sid: Baby please wake up... I cannot see you in this condition. Please open your eyes baby....

He kept trying to wake her, gently kissing her forehead. She groaned softly, and Sid saw her move as she slowly opened her eyes. She sat up seeing sid and hugged him tightly as if scared for her life. Sid hugged her back even tighter, showering her face and head with kisses while tears rolled down his cheeks "Tu ut gayi baby... thank u bhagvanji... thank you, thank you, thank you..."

Sana: Sidharth mujhe chodke mat jana... Mujhe dar lag raha hi... (She said crying)

Sid: Main yahi hoon meri jaan. I am not leaving you. ((He spoke softly, gently stroking her head)

Sana: Woh log... usne mujhe... (Sana started crying)

Sid: Haan baby??? Kaun?? Kya hua??

Ken brought some water for her. Sid helped her hold the glass and she drank it. Once she was feeling better sid asked

Sid: Why did you go near the pool??