Can he save her?

At the DCP's office, Sid was discussing the situation with the officer. The DCP informed him that they had reached out to their informers but hadn't received any useful information yet. Suddenly, a memory flashed in Sid's mind—he recalled her father's worried words about Sana's safety "Patha nahi meri bachi ka kya haal karenge woh log..." . Sid shared this information with the DCP and handed over Bauji's contact number. However, when he tried calling, there was no answer.

Feeling increasingly anxious, Sid left the office and headed back to the hospital. As he drove, his mind raced with worry about where to search for her. Eventually, he pulled over to the side of the road, intending to call bauji. But just as he reached for his phone, a message popped up from an unknown number. It contained an address and a message that read "Use bachalo" . Sid tried calling the number back, but it was switched off, leaving him tensed and perplexed.

After sending the messages to the DCP, Sid rushed to the address. The DCP assured him that a team was on the way. Sid reaches the address first. He hid the car behind some bushes as it was a lone road that was leading to a dead end and he didn't want anyone noticing his presence. As Sid walked forward he could see the silhouette of an old decommissioned building. The building looked like the skeleton of what was once a factory of some sorts. It was dark and Sid started searching the place frantically. The building was in ruins, with parts crumbling away, making it difficult for Sid to navigate and leaving him anxious about Sana's whereabouts and safety.

With time ticking away, Sid's fears intensified. Suddenly, he spotted a glimmer of light at the distant end of the building. Moving swiftly yet cautiously, he made his way toward it. Soon, he reached a locked room, its door secured from the outside. Peering through a small crack, he strained to see inside.

As he attempted to get a glimpse, he heard approaching footsteps from the opposite end of the building. Quickly, Sid hid behind a nearby pillar. Two figures emerged and unlocked the door, disappearing inside.

Person1: Mar gayi kya??

Person 2: Nahi behosh ho gayi hai...

Person 1: Ab kya karna hai...

Person 2: Mann tho kartha hai ki ise zinda gaad doon lekin isko patha nahi chalega ki kyun mari...

They both give an evil laugh.

Sid went around the room and found a window. He scanned the room through the window and saw Sana lying lifeless in the corner of the dirty room. His heart ached seeing her lie there life less. He then noticed the 2 men; one man looked in his 60s and resembled her father. The second one was bald and plump. He was facing the other way so Sid could not see his face. Sid messaged the DCP again to see where they have reached and he replied that they would reach in few minutes. Sid shared his location to to the DCP and looked inside to when he saw a much younger guy come in.

Guy: Us buddhe ko room mein band karke aaya hoon. Isko niptake usko bhi niptana padega. Isko bachana chahtha tha who... Chalaki se yahan ka patha laga ke Baaz ko yahan ka patha bhej raha tha... Woh tho maine time pe dekh liya aur rok liya message bhejne se pehle.  (He said in a very scornful tone.)

Person 1: Ithne saal usne humen ullu banaya??? Woh isko bachana chahthatha??? harami... Kya boltha tha??? woh mere liye mar chuki hai... Aaj sach main maarjayegi... 

Sid understands that they are her chachaji and his son but could not recogonize the third person.

Chachaji: Uta usko... aise behoshi ki halath mein isko marke maza nahi aayega. Isko patha chalna chahiye ki khandan ki izzat mitti mein milane ka nateeja kya hotha hai. (His voice dripped with vengeance as he spoke.)

Person 2: Mujhe apna badla bhi lena hai. Sali ne meri zindagi kharab kar di... Meri bivi aur bachee mujh se door hogaye iski wajah se... Meri izzat uthardi is haramzadi ne. Lekin ek bath tho hai... Sali ab aur zyada khoobsoorat lag rahi hai...   (His eyes leered menacingly at Sana, filled with malice and ill intent.)

The man moved towards Sana, Sid saw his face and remembered seeing him in the video from Goa. Sid now understood it was her molester. Then he remembered Sana say that her family broke all ties with him." 

Chachaji : Is manhoos ki wajah se humen apni business partnership thodni padi. Kithna nuksan utana pada. Uske baap se chupake hamen dosti bhi chori chori nibhani padi. Ladki hai chup rehti tho kya chalajatha??? Aurath ko banayahi hum mardonki zaroorathe poori karne keliye hai... Yeh aur iska baap dono ko maarke yahin kahin gaad denge. Aur boldenge yeh yahan aayi tho iski wajah se who chala gaya aur patha nahi kahan hai... Waise bhi kaun poochega inko... (His disgusting thoughts and belief system coming out through his venomous words.)

Guy: Yeh jagah safe hai. yahan koi aatha jatha bhi nahi hai... lekin Baaz aur uski ma? 

Molester: Un dono ko bhi niptadete hain... lekin maarne se pehele beti ki tarah maa ko bhi main enjoy karoonga. (He said with a evil smirk on his face)

Chachaji: haan haan tumhe jo karna hai karo... Charoon ko thikane laga denge... Dheeraj ab uta usko... (He commanded, his voice laced with authority and a hint of ruthlessness)

Dheeraj: Magar bauji un logon ka kya karnge? Iske sath jo log they...

Chachaji: Woh sab baad mein sochenge... pehele iss ka kissa khatam karthe hain... uta ise... (Chachaji's tone was cold and determined, showing no remorse or hesitation, his focus solely on completing their sinister agenda)

Dheeraj splashed water on her face, hoping to rouse her from her unconscious state. Sana struggled, finding it hard to open her eyes. In a cruel act, Chachaji slapped her, further shocking her senses. Witnessing this, Sid's fury reached its peak, his anger simmering beneath the surface, ready to erupt.

Chachaji: Aaankhen khol kuthiya.... (He shouted...)

Just as Chachaji was about to slap her again, Sid burst through the door dramatically, pushing Chachaji away. Everyone in the room took a moment to grasp the sudden turn of events. Seeing Sid intervene, Dheeraj moved towards him aggressively, but Sid swiftly defended himself and began to overpower Dheeraj.

Meanwhile, Sana, now fully conscious, took in the scene before her. Instead of feeling fear, she felt a surge of empowerment, thanks to Sid's encouragement and her self-defense training. She recognized her assailant in the room and felt a fierce desire to confront him.

As Chachaji attempted to protect his son, he lunged at Sid from behind. However, Sid reacted quickly, landing a powerful punch on Chachaji's face, breaking his nose. While Sid was engaged in combat with Chachaji and Dheeraj, the molester saw an opportunity to grab Sana and use her as a hostage to save himself and his companions. But Sana, determined to fight her fears, delivered a swift and forceful kick between his legs, causing him to collapse in agony. With a series of punches and kicks, Sana incapacitated the molester, leaving him unconscious on the ground.

Meanwhile, Sid continued to overpower Chachaji and Dheeraj, leaving them bruised and battered. Just as the fight reached its climax, the police arrived on the scene, arresting the trio and taking them away, bringing an end to the harrowing ordeal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed reading this part. Do let me know.... 😊