Keede ne kaata

Sana makes tea and took it to the dining table that's when Preeti arrives.

Sana: Hai diiii...(She said in an excited tone)

Both of them hug each other tightly

Preeti: Hay baby... kaisi hai??? (she asked in a loving way)

Sana: Main teek hoon... Jiju nahi aaye? (she enquired)

Preeti: Nahi. He dropped me and left as he has an important meeting in the morning.

Rhea: Hello di (trying to grab attention)

Preeti: Hi... kaise ho aap? (Said preeti in a formal tone. When Rhea attempted to hug her, Preeti avoided it. Preeti harbored a dislike for Rhea, perceiving consistently negative vibes from her.)

Sid: Mere ko aajkal koi puchta bhi nahi hai (He said making a puppy face)

Preeti: Chal hat be nautanki... 

She playfully smacked him on the head. Preeti hugs Sid and then she hugs Maa.

Sana: Dii chai laun?? 

Preeti: tune banayi hai?? 

Sana: Haan...

Preeti: tho le aa... 

She left for the kitchen. The breakfast was ready so she thought of taking it along. Sana tied her hair in a bun and was about to take the tea and breakfast to the dining hall when Sunitha notices the love bite on sana's neck...

Sunitha: Sana yeh kya hua? Shayad kisi keede ne kata hai.

That's when Preeti enters.

Preeti: Kya ho raha hai?

Sunitha: Dekho di Sana ko kisi keede ne kata hai shayad. (She said in a concerned tone)

Preethi understands what it was and says with a teasing smile

Preeti: Sunitha yeh keeda dining hall mein chai pee raha hi. hain na sana? (She asked in a teasing manner)

Sana found herself blushing intensely, unsure of how to react. The memory of their moments from the previous night flashed through her mind, and she was certain it was Sid and not some keeda. Even Sunitha couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Sunitha: Di main aab aankhon pe patti lagake ghoomne ka faisla kiya hai. Ram jane kya kya dehna padega... 

They both laugh teasingly. Sana swiftly runs from there blushing. She goes into the washroom n looks at the mark. Her cheeks turn red again thinking about the closeness that they shared. Its something beautiful. She feels safe around him and the closeness comes naturally. 

SM: Sana ko kya hua? (Looking confused)

Preeti: Kuch nahi use washroom jana tha.

SM: OK...

As everyone gathered around the dining table for breakfast, Sid noticed Sana behaving oddly. When he asked her what happened but she remained silent. After finishing her breakfast, Sana took her plate and headed into the kitchen. Sid looked puzzled, glancing at Preeti, who responded with a teasing smile, and mouthed "tu tho gaya...", further adding to his confusion.

As soon as maa left he asked Preeti "Kya hua usko bol na"

Preeti: bechari kya karegi agar tu out of control ho ga tho... 

 Saying that she too left . Assuming it might be related to their kitchen adventure, Sid went into his room. Sana enters his room without anyone noticing. Sid was taking his clothes from the cupboard.