Posessiveness...

Several months had gone by, and SidNaaz had developed a strong friendship.  It was not her beauty that was attracting him to her even more. Her beautiful heart and her innocence made him fall for her every day. She to had fallen head over heels  for him seeing his character but she always tried to hide her feelings. Despite the evident feelings between them, neither had mustered the courage to confess.

It was during this time the date for the Collage day was announced. Sana's class was excited about getting ready with a performance. They were planning on their performances when someone from the class suggested couple dance. Sonali was paired with Rahul, Jaspreet with Amit, Sana with Kunal, Zaheer with Zara and Varun with Madhu. So, their class was almost done with their planning. 

In the cafeteria Sidnaaz and gang was chitchatting when Sonali tells them about the couple dance plan and that they were having rehearsals in the afternoon.

Sana glanced at Sid and noticed his displeasure with the plan. (Yeh tho hona hi tha... ) He looked at Sana, shaking his head in disapproval without others noticing. In response, Sana gave him a helpless look, conveying a sense of "What can I do?" He glared at her and turned his face away. Sana felt a sense of uneasy thinking that Sid was angry at her.

Sonali: Girls it's time for the rehersals let's go.

Sana: You guyz go ahead... I will go to the washroom and come.

Sonali: Jaldi aana...

Sana nods in agreement. She looks at Sid once more. He looks at Sana in anger and leaves. Sana was sad and moves towards the washroom. As she came out from the washroom and was walking towards the practice hall someone grabbed her hand and pulled her into a nearby classroom. Shehnaaz was about to shout but soon realized that it was Sid.

Sid pinned her to the wall and said...

Sid: Tum kisi aur ke sath dance nahi karogi... samajhi na??" (I love just the possessive Sidharth.)

Sana: I hate it too but the entire class is dancing... What will I do? How do I say no?

Sid: Woh sab main nahi jaanta... I cannot tolerate another guy even looking at you and u r talking about couple dance... You wont dance and that is final...

Sana: Par...

Sid: Par var kuch nahi...

He suddenly came really close to her. Sana had a rush of emotions. She was shocked. His proximity was intimidating yet she was liking it for some reason. Moving closer to her ears he whispered

"Do anything but don't u darer dance with another guy... "

Sana: Sidhaaaarth... (She said softly pushing him away)

He lets go of her and leaves the class without saying another word.

Worried, Sana proceeds to the practice hall where everyone was enthusiastically practicing and her partner was sitting there waiting for her with a worried look.

Sana: Hi Kunal... you looked worried... Kya hua?? (She asked him)

Kunal: woh... Actually since i was absent yesterday i did not know about this dance thing. I cannot dance with you Sana...it's my brother's wedding on Sunday. I hope I did not disappoint you... (he said in an apologetic tone)

Sana was over the moon hearing this. She felt relieved. First of all Sid will be happy and secondly she doesn't have to dance with a guy with was equally difficult for her.

Sana: Hey no worries... U enjoy your brother's wedding... aur meri tharaf se ek laddu zyada khana ...

Kunal: Haha for sure...