Characters

Sidharth Shukla: 22 years old

Tall, well-built and handsome. Rich but grounded. A guy with a golden heart. He never got into a relationship because of a personal tragedy. Loves his family the most. Heir of RS Fashions. He is doing his First year MBA.

Rita Shukla:

Sidharth's mother. A beautiful lady with a beautiful heart. Loves her children more than anything. Though rich she loves to lead a simple life.

Preeti Shukla:

Sidhart's sister. She too like her mother is a very simple, loving and kind hearted person. Is married and has 2 children.

Kushal:

Sidharth's best friend since school. Belongs to a rich and influential family but is good at heart and grounded. Loves Sidharth like a brother.

Ken:

Sidharth's best friend since childhood. Also belongs to a rich and influential family but is well behaved and grounded. Thinks of Sidharth as a brother.

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill: 19 years old

Beautiful and lively. Matured beyond age. Likes to sing. Kind, loving and responsible. Belongs to an influential and well to do family in Punjab. She has a sad past but tries to move forward in life. Is scared of falling in love because of her past. Studying Fashion designing and aspires to be a leading Designer in the future. All call her Sana with love.

Sonali: 

Shehnaa's best friend since childhood and loves her like a sister. A no nonsense person with attitude.   

Jaspreet:

Shehnaa's best friend since childhood and loves her like a sister. Very bubbly and happy go lucky girl.

Parminder Kaur Gill:

Shehnaa's mother. Loves her a lot but is scared of her husband

Shehbaaz Badesha:

Shehnaaz's younger brother. Loves her a lot but is scared of their father. 

Santhokh Singh Sukh:

Shehnaa's father. A very strict and conservative person who thinks family honor comes above everything else.

Some negative and positive characters also...