Finding Bauji

Sid had secretly recorded the conversation between the three men on his phone. He sent a copy of the recordings to the DCP. Sid waited to enter because he needed evidence to prove their guilt.

After the ordeal, Sid hugged Sana tightly, feeling relieved that she was safe. However, he noticed her wincing in pain from the bruises covering her face and body. She had been severely beaten up by the men. Tears welled up in Sid's eyes as he saw her condition, filled with a mix of relief that she was alive and anguish at her suffering.

Sid: I am sorry baby... I should not have brought you here. (He said softly, his voice filled with regret, as he cupped her face and gently stroked her cheeks with his thumb.)

Sana: main teek hoon... don't worry... I knew you would find me...(She reassured him with a faint smile, her eyes reflecting gratitude and relief, as she kissed his palm.)

She suddenly remembered

Sana: Sidharth Jiju... Jiju kaise hain??? Woh teek hain na?? (Her voice filled with concern)

Sid: Who teek hain. He is in the hospital. Aur maine tumhe nahi dhoonda... tumhare papa ne dhoonda... 

Sana looked at him, puzzled. Then, Sid remembered that her father was still missing. He quickly called the DCP to inform him. Then, he dialed Baaz's number to let him know that Sana was safe but her father was still trapped.

Baaz: Kya??? Ab kya karnge. Bhai main thodi deer mein wahan pahunch jaunga. Milke dhoond the hain.

Sid: Tumhe patha hai who kis hotel mein tehari hain? Shayad wahin ho.

Baaz: nahi bhai. Mujhe thoda time do main pooch ke bathatha hoon. Sana teek hai na?

Sid: Those bastards have beaten her tho chot lagi hai... magar who teek hai. Main use abhi hospital leke ja raha hoon.

Baaz: teek hai bhai. Main call kartha hoon.

After taking Sana to the hospital and ensuring she received treatment, Sid called the DCP to check on any updates about Sana's father. The DCP informed him that the convicts weren't cooperating, needing more time to crack them. Later, Baaz called to share the hotel where Bauji was supposed to be, but they couldn't find him there.

Remembering the unknown number, Sid and the police assumed it could be Bauji's and asked the technical team to trace its location. It led them to a storage facility near where Sana was held captive. Baaz joined Sid and the police as they rushed to the location, only to find Bauji unconscious and injured, lying in a pool of blood. Fearing the worst, they quickly rushed him to the hospital.

Fortunately, Bauji survived, but he was in critical condition and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. Meanwhile, Jiju was also recovering and had been moved to a room. Sana, with a sprained hand and other minor injuries, stayed by Jiju's side with Ma and Preeti di. Overwhelmed with guilt, she couldn't stop crying, blaming herself for all the trouble.

Sana: Meri wajah se yeh sab hua hai... Na main Sidharth ko bolti ke bauji ke ashirwad ke sath shadi karni hai... na hum sab yahan aathe aur naa hi Jiju aur bauji ki yeh halath hoti. (She felt devastated due to all the mishaps that were happening)

Maa: Na beta aisa math bol. Teri koi galthi nahi hai. (She said comforting her by caressing her hair)

Preeti: Haan Sana tune kuch galath nahi kiya hai. Apnea ap ko blame math karo...  both of them will be back to alright in no time. So please stop blaming yourself. (She also tried to passify herwith her words.)

Preeti envelops Sana in a tight hug, planting a gentle kiss on her cheek. Sana returns the hug, feeling the warmth of her embrace. Ma joins in, embracing Sana tightly and placing a tender kiss on her forehead. As Sid enters the room and witnesses the heartwarming scene, a sense of satisfaction spreads across his face, his eyes reflecting contentment.

Sid: Preeti, Doctor ne bola hai ki jiju hosh mein aajayen tho vapas sedation nahi denge to see how his nerve functions are working. 

Preeti: Ok...

Maa: Sana ke bauji kaise hain? 

Sid: He is stable now. Sana we have to go to the Comissioner's office to give your statement.

Preeti: Abhi jana hai?

Sid: nahi kal subah... 

Preeti: Sid Tu maa aur sana ko lekar hotel chale jao... they need to rest. I will be here.

Baaz enters and hugs Sana and takes blessings from maa.

Baaz: Motto thu teek hai na?

Sana: Hmm... Tu kab pohoncha?

Baaz: main bohoth pehele aa gaya tha. Bauji ka paperwork kar raha tha. ICU ke samne tha.

Sana: hmmm... maa ko bathaya?

Baaz: Nahi maa ko nahi bathaya hai abhi...

Sana: Hmm...

Baaz: Jiju kaise hain? (He asks looking at jeeju)

Preeti: Who teek hain... sedative diya hua hai isliye so rahe hain.

Baaz: bache kahan hain?

Preeti: Sonali legai unhe apne sath.

Baaz: Acha...

Preeti: Sid tum log jao... maa aur Sana ko rest chahiye.

Sid: Main in ko drop karke aatha hoon.

Baaz: koi naa... aap bhi rest karlo main hoon na yahan... Di ko kuch chahiye hoga tho main hoon.

Preeti: Haan tu bhi rest kar le..

Sid leaves with maa and Sana.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late updates am little busy with some stuff... will try to update regularly.

Do let me know how you liked this part.