Pyar ki nishaniyan...

Sana woke up and smiled seeing sid sleep like a baby with a subtle smile on his face.  She attempted to slip out of bed, careful not to disturb his peaceful slumber. However, her movements were not as stealthy as she had hoped, and it caused him to stir. His eyes fluttered open, he looked slightly confusion then a warm smile spread across his face.

Sid: Hmm, where do you think you're going?" ( he murmured, his voice a mix of sleepiness and affection.)

Sana: Main utne lagi thi. Subah ho gai hai. I thought I could get ready without disturbing you. (she said in a soft tone with a slight blush)

Sid: Who said I want you to leave? I was having the best dream with you in it. (He tightened his hug, pulling her closer.)

Sana: Acha... Well, I guess getting ready can wait a bit longer. (Sana smiled feeling the warmth of his arms around her.)

He nuzzled into her hair, and they lay there for a while, wrapped in each other's warmth. The peacefulness of the morning enveloped them, and Sana couldn't help but marvel at the simple yet profound joy of sharing such moments with the one she loved.

Sid: You alright naa? (He asked softly. )

Sana: I'm perfectly fine, don't ask me that every time. When you touch me, I feel love—it soothes my soul. (she answered in an assuring way)

Sid : Hmm... I just want to make you mine in every possible sense. It's just that I lose control when I'm with you. I've never felt this way with any other girl. It's my first time being this close to someone. Bhai jab gaye main 9th mein tha. Mere umar ke ladke girlfriends banane mein busy the. Par tab bhi mujhe kisi se attraction feel nahi hui. Bhai ke jane ke baad tho mujhe jaise ladkiyon se nafrat si ho gayi thi. I used to believe every girl is a cheat and avoided getting close to any of them. Dost banaye but I never let them get too close. You're the first girl I've allowed myself to come close to, and I want to be with you only. What happened yesterday was the first time I did something like that. (He gave an awkward smile)

Sana smiled softly at Sid's sincere confession, appreciating his honesty and vulnerability. She could feel the depth of his emotions, and it made her heart swell with warmth. Sana felt shy remembering what ever happened the previous night. Her cheeks warmed up...

Sid, looking deeply into her eyes, said, "Love you, my sweetheart.

Sana: Love you too... (With a gentle laugh)

Sana: Now, let me go. Mujhe washroom aaya hai. (She said trying to wiggle out of his firm hold)

Sid: washroom kaise aatha hai? (He asked with a mischievous smile)

Sana: Sidhaaaaarth chodo naaa(she pleaded)

Sid reluctantly lets her go, and as she rises, she instinctively pulls the blanket around herself, realizing she is bare from the top. Despite her attempts to cover up, he playfully tugs at the blanket, not allowing her to take it with her.

Sana: blanket chodo Sidharth...

Sid: Why do u need the blanket??? (He said with a mischievous smile)

Sana: Sidhaaaaaarth... maine upper kuch nahi pehna hai, pls don't do this.

Ignoring her plea, Sid innocently asked

Sid: Tho kya hua?? 

Sana: mujhe sharam aa rahi hai... (she said shyly)

Sid: Ok main ankh band kartha hoon tum washroom chali jao... (Sid suggested.)

Sana: nahi you will cheat.. (Sana protested)