May I?

***Mature content***

If not comfortable kindly skip the chapter

"Hug chahiye..." Sid whispered. 

Sana had a shy smile on her face. Sid lay on his back and Sana lies in his arms and hugs him. Both their hears are beating faster and they are breathing heavily. There were a lot of emotions flying in the air. Sid slowly turns to her side and looks at her. She looks at him. His eyes were dark and a his stare was intense with a lot of emotions. Sid slowly brings his face closer to her and stops. She closes her eyes and moves forward. He softly sucks her lower lips. He does that a couple of  times. Sana starts to reciprocate by sucking on to his upper lips and soft kisses soon turn out into passionate ones.

Sid gently squeezes her waist. Sana gasps and opens her mouth giving him access to her mouth. Sid's tongue starts exploring her mouth. He slowly puts his hand inside her t-shirt and his hands were roaming everywhere on her back. She was having goosebumps Sid slowly starts grazing her chin and he slowly moves down to her neck and starts planting wet kisses. Sana leans backwards giving him full access to her neck. He nuzzled on her neck and leaves a hickey.

Both sit up and Sid makes Sana straddled him. Sid looks at Sana. Both were breathing heavily sid was holding her by her waist and her hands were around his neck and her fingers were playing with his hair.

Sid: Please ask me to stop. main limit cross kardoonga agar tune nahi roka tho.

Sana smiles shyly but dosent stop him. Sid slowly holds the hem of her t-shirt and looks at her asking for permission. Sana nods slightly . Sid removes her t-shirt. Sid pulls her to him and starts to kiss her passionately. They start eating each other's lips. Their tongue entwined with each other. His hands were roaming around her bareback. 

He breaks the kiss and starts biting her chin and nuzzles on to her neck. Sans slowly licks his earlobes and bites it. This turned him on even more and Sid gasps. He bites her neck and leaves another hickey. He pulls her back grabbing her hair. Sana gasps. He slowly snakes his hands from her face and moves down and squeezes one of her breasts.

"Sidhaaaarth" Sana moans.

Sid attacks her neck and slowly starts to plant wet kisses on her neck. All this while his right hand was squeezing her right breast. He continued planting wet kisses on her collar bone and slowly moved towards her shoulder. His kisses and his hands were giving her pleasure and she was moaning continuously.

He stopped kissing when he reached her shoulders he lifted the elastic of her bra and looked at her. She again nodded shyly. Both their hearts were beating at a very fast pace. He slid the straps from both the sides down and slowly unhooked the bra. It slid down and her assets were exposed infront of him. They were big, soft and supple with beautiful brown nipples. He just kept looking at them. Sana felt shy and she tried covering them up. He stopped her from doing that by holding her hands and shook his head in a no...

Sid: You are beautiful...

Sana was not making any eye contact and was looking down. Sid slowly lifts her face up holding her chin. 

Sid : Should i stop? tu comfortable nahi hai tho i will stop baby...

She smiled shyly and hugged him. Sid smiled and kissed her head. He slowly laid himself hugging her and swiftly turned so that she was below him. He was now straddling her. He removed his t-shirt. Sana's eyes widened looked at his beautiful bare body and she bit her lips. He had a beautiful muscular body that could attract any woman. Sid saw her admiring his physique. He gave a naughty smile and asked.

Sid: Like what you see?

Sana did not say anything just gave a shy smile. He slowly moved his face down towards her bosoms. He kept his eyes fixed on hers and she was also looking at him with anticipation. He slowly teased her left nipple by squeezing it. Sana left a gasp closing her eyes and clasped the bedsheet. He then slowly moved his lips towards her right breast and lightly licked the nipple.

Sana moaned " Oh Sidhaaaarth..."

Sid: Are you comfortable sweetheart?

"Yes" she mouthed

He then latched himself to her right breast and started sucking, licking and biting it. While his other hand was busy on her left breast. She was a moaning mess. Her hands were gripping his hair tightly. He moves to her left one he bit her birthmark and started planting wet kisses on it. soon the area turned purple. He then attacked her nipples.  Sana was lost in the sweet torture.

Sid: Baby are you alright?

Sana: Hmmm... (the hmm was barely audiable.)

Sana's thoughts " I never thought that I would ever enjoy such intimacy with anyone. I so much love when he is touching me. I want more of him."

Sid slowly slid his hands down and moved it inside her shorts and lightly rubs her sex over her panties. Sana took a sharp breath as it was something unexpected yet very pleasurable. Sid now slowly moved his hands towards the hem of the panties.

Sana was breathing heavily and kept looking at him nervously. He was going to take away his hand when she held it.

Sid looked at her. She smiled vaguely and had a look of anticipation on her face. He slid his hand inside her panties and touched her sex which was soaked in her love juice. Sana gasped and moaned a little loudly. " oh Sidharth"

Sid: You are so wet my love.... (He whispered)

He started rubbing her clit slowly and she squirmed under his touch. Sid moved up and started to kiss her. He started to rub her faster. Her moans were dying out in his mouth. She was arching her back because of the pleasure. He slowly slid his middle finger inside her.

Sana took a sharp breath. Sid broke the kiss and looked at her. Her eyes were tightly shut and her fingers were dug into his shoulder and hand.

Sid: Relax my love... Relax...

He slowly started moving his fingers in and out while rubbing her clit. Her eyes were tightly shut but she was in ecstasy.  Suddenly sana grows stiff, " Siddhaaaaaaaarth" she moaned and came down with a shuddering orgasm.

Sid smiled and Sana was breathing heavily her eyes tightly closed. She opened her eyes and saw Sid smiling.

Sid: you ok baby?

Sana nodded. His finger was still inside her. He slowly took it out and sucked them. Sana felt shy seeing him do it.

Sid: you taste good baby...

Sana covered her face with her hands. Sid removed her hands and kissed her. He broke the kiss and both were looking at each other...

Sid: You ok?

She nodded positively

Sana: Don't you want to..??? (She did not complete as she felt shy)

Sid: Not today... you would be tired. Lets sleep.

He covered them with the blanket and they both slept peacefully in each others embrace...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone liked this part

Do let me know your thoughts.