Please Relax

The drive back home was very quite. Sid was looking tensed and was lost in thoughts...

Sana: Sid... mujhe ice cream khani hai...

Sid : Abhi? Yaar raath bohoth hogayi hai... Ghar chal... Kushal aur adith athe hi honge... We need to discuss the plan... (Sid replied, feeling irritated.)

Sana: Mujhe wo sab nahi patha... mujhe ice cream chahiye. ice cream, ice cream, iceeeee creeeeeeeeeam (Sana acted like a adamant child and pouted)

Though irritated, when Sid spotted an ice cream stall, he stopped the car and got out. Sana followed him.

Sid: kaunsa flavour chahiye? (He asked )

Sana: Bhayya kya kya flavour hai? (she asked the vendor)

Icecream vendor: Vannila, butter scotch, pista, mango , chocolate aur strawberry

Sana: Mood teek karne wala icecream hai? 

Sid looked at her and smiled shaking his head... Sana looked at him and asked in a teasing way

Sana: Icecream ke flavours sun ke hi mood teek ho gaya???

Sid: (looked at sana smiling) chup be... (He looks at the vendor)  bhayya 2 butter scotch icecreams dena.

He took the icecreams n gave one to Sana.

Sid and Sana sat inside the car and started eating. Sid finished his ice cream and looked at Sana. She was still eating, with ice cream smeared around her nose and lips. Sid shook his head.

Sid: Bachoon ki tharah kathi hai... poore chehre pe ice cream hai (he remarked)

Sana smiles and says.. "tho clean kardo..."

Sid smiles and understands her intentions...

Sid slowly holds her neck and pulls her closer and licks the ice creram on her nose and then goes for the lips. He eats out the ice cream from her lips and it turns into a make out session... Sid kissed her passionately letting go of all the tensions. He was feeling relaxed and happy. He broke the kiss and joined their forehead and said

Sid: Thank you baby...

Sana: Thank you??? Kyoun?

Sid: I know you did this to help me relax... Thank you for being there...

Sana smiled and showered him with affectionate kisses.

Sana: Tumhare chehre pe hansi dekh ne ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakthi hoon... I love you more than any thing in this world...

Sid smiled back warmly.

Sid: I love you too baby...

They kissed once again. 

Sana: Ghar nahi jana hai? Kushal aur Adith pohunch gaye honge. You are so irresponsible.  (She teased him)

Sid : Kuch bhi!!! Acha khasa ghar jar aha tha.  Mereko seduce karke late karvadiya aur mein irresponsible... (sid rolled his eyes and defended)

Sana grinned cheekily as Sid playfully smacked her on the head and started the car. Throughout the drive, he held onto Sana's hand, showering it with kisses.

When they reached home Kushal and Adith were already waiting for them. Kushal looked at Sid questioningly

Sid: Isko suddenly icecream khani thi... tho... (he replied apologetically)

Kushal and Adith smile and looked away...

They move to Sid's room and start discussing the plan of action.