Choti si nok jhok

The next morning arrived, and Sid awoke to find the room bathed in soft sunlight. A smile naturally stretched across his face as he gazed at Sana, peacefully asleep, her adorable pout making her look cute as she clung to him. A sense of completeness washed over Sid as he drew her even closer, savoring the warmth of her presence.

Sana stirred slightly, her eyes fluttering open. A shared smile passed between them, wordlessly expressing the joy of waking up together. Sid, unable to resist, leaned in, capturing her lips in a tender, lingering kiss brimming with love.

Sid: You ok?? Did it hurt??? (He asked caressing her hair)

Sana: not much (She said shyly)

Sid kissed her forehead

Sid: Sorry (he pulled her closer)

Sana: love you (She she said softly hugging him back) 

Sid:  Sach bolun...I want to be with you everyday, everynight every hour every second of my life. Its not about being physical closeness, but i feel relaxed and at home being with you and i want this peace forever. 

After another sweet kiss, they both realized they overslept. Rushing to get ready, they found a note from the group saying where they went. Kushal had texted the details. After a quick breakfast, they joined everyone at the beach for water sports. While Sid and the gang had a blast, Sana chose to sit on the beach and watch the fun.

Sid descended after an exhilarating parasailing adventure. Landing on the sand, he couldn't wait to join Sana and share the excitement. However, as he approached, he noticed a guy chatting animatedly with her. The stranger left just before Sid could reach them, leaving an unsettled feeling in the air. He looked annoyed.

Sana: Kya hua??? (she asked confused)

Sid: Kaun tha??? (He asked with a straight face)

Sana: Mujhe kya patha. (she replied nonchalantly)

Sid: tho tum se baat kyun kar raha tha?? (his irritation was growing)

Sana: He asked about the activities...

Sid: Kyun tu ne yahan information center kholke rakha hai??(He said in an irritated way)

Sana: Kya???

Sid: Yahan pe ithne log hain tho tumse hi kyun poocha? (He looked angry)

Sana: Mujhe kya patha sidharth?? Tum chid kyun rahe ho??

Sid: Why would you talk to a stranger???

Sana: Sid he just asked an information aur maine sirf uska answer dia. Main kaunsa usko apni personal information de rahi thi??

Sid: Woh bhi de deti... who stopped you?

Sana: Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya??

Sid: Haan...

He walked away and Sonali came and sat next to Sana. Sonali saw sid was annoyed about something.

Sonali: Kya hua use?

Sana: Kya patha... Some one came and asked me about tickets for these rides and stuff and I answered. Us pe bhadaka hua hai... Pagal hai kya yeh???

Sonali Smiles: Pagal nahi possessive hai... He couldn't take you talking to another guy.

Sana: Ab yeh k naya chalu kiya hai? Ab bath bhi nahi karsakthi kya kisi se...

Sana felt happy that her man was possessive, something she had always wanted. However, she couldn't help but make an annoyed face in Sid's direction. Meanwhile, Sid, still watching from a distance, was looking angrily at them.

Just then, a young girl approached Sid captivated by his shirtless physique and struck up a conversation. Her eyes wandered appreciatively, and she shamelessly gawked at the athletic physique on display. As the girl edged closer, her attempts at conversation took on a flirtatious tone. Sid, maintaining his friendly demeanour, unaware of the storm brewing behind him.

Sana observed the scene from a distance, her frustration mounting as the girl persistently sought Sid's attention. Annoyed by the flirtatious undertones and growing casual intimacy, Sana abruptly left. When Sid turned to find her gone, he grew concerned. Ignoring the girl's efforts to keep him talking, Sid rushed across the beach to find Sana. He found her sitting in a shack. As he approached her, he noticed her expression a mixture of frustration and disappointment.

Sid came and sat opposite to her. She glared at him and turned her face away.

Sid: Kya hua??

Sana: Kuch nahi....why did you come here??? Tumhari who nayi girlfriend wait kar rahi hogi... jao uske pass... Bada hans hans ke bat kar raha tha... 😏😡

Sid: jab tum karo tho who teek hai???

Sana: I just answered that guys question and he was not flirting with me. Yeh chudail tumhare sath flirt kar rahi thi aur tum bhi kithna enjoy kar rahe the.

Sana's eyes teared up and Sid realised he was unreasonable in getting angry at her.

Sana: jaooo usike paas jao... (She said wiping her tears)

Sid got up and sat next to her and side hugged her. He kissed the side of her head.

Sid: Sorry baby. I did not realize my actions were hurting you. I was only being friendly with her. She was flirting i did not... Maa Kasam... And sorry, pehele gussa hone ke liye bhi... I don't know why but I was feeling possessive seeing you talk to that guy...

Sana looked at him and spoke making a pout.

Sana: I know you were not flirting but ithna friendly bhi hone ki zaroorat nahi thi. Mere man uski ankhen nochne ka kar raha tha. Kaise thaad rahi thi uper se neeche tak. mauka miltha tho woh tumhe kis bhi kar leti...

Sana said that with an angry and annoyed face. Seeing her possessiveness Sid smiled and hugged her and kissed her head again.

 Sana: Aisa dubara math karna. you know na that you are my everything. Tu sirf aur sirf mera hai.... Samjha... (She said with a possessive tone)

Sid: Ji madam... And always always you r mine...

They hug and go back to join the rest of the gang. They enjoyed the last day in goa with everyone and returned home the next day. Everyone was missing the fun time they spent and Sidnaaz were missing spending the entire day together and their closeness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how did you find the small fight because of possessiveness? Do let me know..