Will you be mine?

The atmosphere buzzed with excitement as everyone busily prepared for the engagement. Sid wasted no time in contacting Kushal and Ken, asking them to arrive as soon as possible. With all arrangements in place, only close family and friends were present to witness the celebration. SidNaaz radiated with happiness, their smiles lighting up the room

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the day, Sidnaaz found themselves with little time to spend together. At night, Sid seized a moment to sneak into Sana's room where he found her sleeping with an adorable pout. Gently approaching her, he planted a tender kiss on her pout. Startled, Sana initially prepared to punch him (thanks to her self-defense classes), but soon realized it was Sid. They embraced tightly, and Sid tenderly held Sana's face, sharing a passionate kiss.

Sid: You Happy?? (He asked in a hushed tone)

Sana: bohoth. (She replied with a beaming smile)

Sid: Main uthna happy nahi hoon... (He said in a sad tone)

Sana: Kya hua? (She looked confused)

Sid: Actually I wanted to get married to you tomorrow. I want to make you mine completely. (He made a sad pout)

Sana: (Smiled and pecked his pout.) I am yours already... in every way... aur kya chahiye? Engagement and shadi tho sirf society ke liye hai...

Sid: Who tho main bhi jaantha hoon lekin I want you in my house with me forever. And that is possible only after marriage. Can we ask our parents to prepone the wedding? (He asked sounding a little impatient)

Sana: Aisa karenge tho hum desperate nahi lagenge... (She countered)

Sid: Lagne do... I don't care but I want marriage A....S....A.....P.

Sana: tho jab baat ho rahi thi shadi ki tho tab chup kyun rahe? (She asked annoyed...)

Sid: tu tho aise baat kar rahi hai jaise I am the desperate one. (He asks annoyed) Don't you want to be with me forever?

Sana: (cups Sids face in her small palm ) Koi shaq hai ismein? Par main bauji ke saamne bol nahi pai.  Maujhe dar lagtha hai unse... (She said making a cute poute)

Sid: Hmmm... Hain tho thode daravne tere bauji... (He chuckles saying that earning a glare from her) But he loves you n I cannot thank him enough for what he did. Otherwise tum mujhe kabhi nahi milti. Aur shayad main kunwara hi martha.

Sana covered his mouth.

Sana: Marne ki baat kabhi bhi mat karna...(She teared up saying this and hugged him tightly.)  Let us talk to our parents after the engagement about the preponement.

Sid kissed her head affectionately.  Standing up he took her hand signaled her to stand up.  Sana stood up, her expression reflecting confusion. Sid then gracefully knelt down, presenting a ring box in his hand.

Sid: Shehnaaz Kaur Gill... I found the reason for my smile, the day I found you. I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. And I want that feeling for ever. So will you be mine forever??

Sana was happy to see him propose.  She giggled and nodded.

Sana: I would love to be yours for ever and ever... (She answered with a beaming smile)

Sana accepted the box and eagerly opened it, only to find a chocolate nestled inside. Her expression shifted to one of annoyance upon discovering the playful prank. Sid couldn't help but flash a cheeky smile in response.

Sid: yaar Priti ne ring kahin chupa ke rakhi hai. I had asked maa for it and told her that I want to propose to u in private. Lekin dono nahi Mane. But I wanted to do this so desperately. Kal pakka dedu ga ring .

Once again, Sid flashed an awkward smile, but this time, Sana's annoyance grew, and she was on the verge of playfully hitting him when he quickly stood up and ran away. Sana wasted no time in chasing after him, but in the midst of the chase, she stumbled over something and tumbled onto the bed, accidentally bringing Sid down with her. Laughter bubbled between them until they realized the need for quiet and hushed themselves. As they lay side by side, gazing at the ceiling with smiles on their faces, Sid turned to Sana and suddenly shifted, coming to rest on top of her, and they shared a passionate kiss, their feelings for each other very much visible in the air. He was sucking and chewing her lower lips and his hands were feeling her every curve. He slightly squeezed one of her supple breasts and she let out a soft moan. He then slowly  grazed her chin and moved further down and started attacking her neck. He was kissing n nibbling her neck and she was melting under his love. He gave her a harsh bite and left a hickey. Sana winced in pain and he licked the part to sooth the pain. He started moving further down when they heard some noise in the hall way and stopped.

Sana: Koi hai bahar Sidharth... (She whispered alerting him.)

They got up from the bed and made their way towards the door quietly. Sid pressed his ear against the door, listening intently for any signs of conversation or movement outside. Satisfied that the coast was clear, he cautiously cracked the door open and peeked outside, spotting Sana's mom heading towards her room with a jug of water.

Sana: kaun hai? Koi dikha kya? (She asked in a hushed voice)

Sid: Tumhari mummy. Pani lene gayin thi shayad. 

He replied closing the door carefully.

Sana: Tum ab jaao... pakde gaye tho pata nahi bauji kaise react karenge...(She said nervously)

Sid: mujhe aur kissiyan karni hai... (He looked at her with puppy eyes making a pout)

Sana gave him a quick peck on his lips but he grabbed her by her neck and started kissing her with all his love. Sana to started kissing him back. Then they stopped and stood there joining their forehead.

Sid: good night sweetheart

Sana: Good night bebu.

Sid planted a gentle kiss on Sana's forehead before quietly slipping out of the room, leaving them both to drift into peaceful slumber.

_________________________________________________________

So how is the proposal scene? Hope you all liked it.

Do let me know....