Everybody is Confused

After reaching the hotel, Maa and Sana went to Maa's room, while Sid went to his. As Sana settled into the room, she suddenly remembered that her suitcase was still in Preeti's room. Unsure of where the keys were, she decided to ask Sid.

Sana: Maa mera bag Di ke kamre main hai. Key shayad Sidharth ke pas hogi main puch ke aati hoon.

Maa nodded, and Sana headed to Sid's room to ask for the keys. Sid confirmed he had them and invited her inside. Sana appeared emotionally and physically drained. Sid noticed the bruises on her face and body, and his heart ached with concern. As he hugged her, she couldn't hold back her tears. Sid gently broke the hug and carefully sat her down on the bed, sitting on the floor beside her with his hands resting on her thighs holding her hand.

Sid: Kya hua baby? Maine zyada tightly hug kiya kya? Did it hurt ?(He asks in a worried tone)

Sana shook her head negatively and said

Sana: Mujhe aaj laga ki main tumhe ab kabhi nahi dekh paungi... (She hugges him tightly showing how sacred she was.)

Sid: heyyy ro math baby... Your hero is here naa... main aisa hone detha kya?? Main udke aagaya na?(He said breaking the hug and acting as if he is a superhero and he can fly )

Although it was a feeble attempt, Sana managed to smile, and Sid gently kissed her on the forehead. His expression turned serious as he continued...

Sid: Sach bolun... Aaj mujhe bhi dar laga... Aaj agar Bauji tumhara address nahi bhejthe tho mujhe nahi patha kya ho jatha. (He had tears rolling down his cheeks.)

Sana: Sidharth... (She gently wiped his tears and embraced him once more) Magar bauji???(She broke the hug, her tone filled with confusion) Mujhe lag raha tha ki who mujh se nafrat karthe hain... tho who mujhe bachane ki koshish kyun karenge??? Main poori confused ho gayi hoon...

Sid nods : Main bhi... Magar jo kuch bhi hua use tho yeh lagtha hai ki who tumhe protect kar rahe the.(he admitted, equally perplexed)

Sana: Hmm... Patha nahi kya hai... 

Sana rubbed her shoulders, supressing a yawn.

Sana: I am very tired. Chabi kahan hai? Mujhe bohoth need aarahi hai... maa bhi wait kar rahi hoongi.

As she went to retrieve the key, Sid pulled her into another hug, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead. She let out her bottled up emotions, crying softly. Sid tried to comfort her, gently stroking her hair and rubbing her back. Seeing her cry broke his heart, but he wanted her to release all her worries and fears, to release. She gradually stopped crying finally feeling the sukoon she needed.

Sid: I wouldn't let anyone harm you sweetheart... You are my life... (He promised himself that he wouldn't let any one harm her in the future)

Sana: and you are my life. Love you...  (She said looking at him)

Sid: Love you too...

He kisses her forehead again and she gives a soft peck on his cheeks.

Sana goes to Preeti's room along with Sidharth. He takes the bag and drops it in ma's room and he says good night to both the ladies and goes back to his room.

Next morning, Sana continued to sleep, and Ma refrained from waking her, knowing she was exhausted. When Sid entered the room, Ma whispered softly.

Ma: So rahi hai... Tired hai bechari...

Sid: Hmmm... Aap soye ache se?? You are ok na mom?(Sid whispered back)

Ma: Hmm... it was a tiring day.

Sid: Yeah... Main aap ko hospital chod ke wapas aaunga. Ise leke Commissioner ke office jana hai... Statement record karna hai na...

Sid and Ma arrived at the hospital, checking on Amit jiju and Bauji. Amit was awake and seemed to be doing better, though he was in pain. Baaz informed Sid that he had visited Bauji in the ICU and he was improving but a bit weak and unable to talk as he was on sedatives.

Baaz: Sana kaisi hai? Maa aarahi hain, dopeher tak pohonch jayengi. Unhone Sana ko salon se nahi dhka hai.

Sid: Oh... that's great we can witness an emotional reunion. Woh so rahi thi jab hum nikle... bohot tired hai bechari... Kya kuch ho gaya 2 din mein... (Sid sighed saying that)

Baaz: Haan... bauji bhi samajh nahi aaye. (He made a confused face)

Sid: Hmm... main bhi confused hoon. Unke paas mera number aaya kaise??

Baaz: haan mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahi aarah.

Lost in their thoughts, Sonali arrived with Preeti's kids.

"Maamu..." both the kids ran and hugged Sid.

Sid: Hey aagaye dono shaithan?

Riya: we had so much fun with Sonali didi.

Sid: Acha?? Good... breakfast kiya?

Arjun: Haan... aur chocolate bhi khayi...

Sid: Oh nice... abhi aap dono andar jao mummy papa ke pass.

Riya: Papa uth gaye??

Sid: Why don't you go in and see?

Both kids rushed to the room where their father was.

Sonali: Bauji kaise hain? (She inquired, looking at Baaz)

Baaz: kal se better hain... lekin tired hain...

Sonali: Hmm... I know you are confused about what ever has happened. Jo kuch bhi hai who bauji hi explain karenge. Main bas ithna kahoongi ki who Sana se bohot pyar karthe hain.

Baaz: tumhe sab patha tha? (He looked and sounded shocked)

Sid: and you hid that from Sana? (He asks glaring at Sonali)

Sonali: I know maine tum sab se cheezen chupayi hain lekin I had promised uncle that I wont tell anyone the truth.

Sid: Par kyun?

Sonali: You talk to him once he is fine.

Sonali went inside Amit's room, leaving Sid and Baaz feeling both confused and frustrated. They exchanged a look, unsure of what to make of Sonali's revelation and feeling a mix of curiosity and apprehension about the hidden truth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. Please let me know your views.