Sid in trouble!!!

Hope Paras haters liked Sid beating him up...

Lets see what happens next...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaheer and Varun enter the class in a hurry and they break the news to the girls that Sid beat up Paras.

Zaheer and Varun know Paras and Sidharth as they were from the same School. Paras and Sid were their seniors.

Sana: Kya??? Par kyun? (She asked in a worried tone)

Zaheer: We heard Paras talking really dirty about some girl. Before we could figure out who he was talking about. Sid beat him black and blue. Then Sid said something jise sunke hamare hosh hi ud gaye...

Sonali: What was that?

Varun: He said agar tune Shehnaaz ki taraf aankh utake dehka to I will kill u.

Jaspreet: What??? (Jaspreet exclaimed)

Sana felt happy but tried to hide it but her blush was giving away her feelings.

Zaheer looks at Sana and asks: Woh tujhe pehele se jantha hai kya?

Sana: N... Nahi... Subha bhi paras ragging ke naam pe bathameezi kar raha tha. Agar Sidharth aaj time pe nahi aate tho i would have fallan down. He saved me from falling... (She thinks about the incident and remembers being in his arms and blushes.)

Sonali: Sanaaaaaa subhah se he is coming to ur rescue. Kuch tho ho raha haiiiiiii (sonali teased)

Sana: Oh stop it Sonali... (sana hit sonali with a book and was trying in vain to hide her blush) )

Zaheer and Varun also start laughing in a teasing way.

Zaheer: Paras ki baaten sunke kisi ko bhi gussa aajata yaar...

Varun: Yeah...He is disgusting.

Jaspreet: Bloody Pervert.

Sana: Aur Sidharth abhi kahan hain? (She felt shy taking his name but kept a straight face)

Zaheer: Pata nahi, His friends somehow managed to drag him out of the cafeteria. Otherwise woh paras ko maar hi daalta.

Varun: Paras ki halat bohot kharab lag rahi thi. Sidharth kahin problem mein na pad jaye...

Sonali: Problem main kyun padega? He was defending a girl's honour.

Zaheer: But its assault na...

Zaheer and Varun go out and the girls were thinking if Sidharth will land in trouble.

Sanas Thoughts: "Yeh doosri baar hai jab usne mere liye kuch kiya hai. The first time might have been a coincidence. Par is bar he was protective about me. Kya woh wajah se musibat mein pad jayega? Main nahi chathi ki usko koi pareshani ho. I should thank him. Lekin main use kahan dhundhun? Yeh campus bhi itna bada hai... main kis se uske baare mein poochun? Babaji, meri madad karo, please! 🙏"

Her thoughts were racing, and she noticed Kushal walking through the corridor. Without thinking, she hurried towards him and positioned herself right in front of him. Kushal was taken by surprise when she suddenly appeared before him.

Sana: Aap unke ke friend ho na? (Sana asked in a low and worried tone.)

Kushal: Kinke? (Kushal asked acting all innocent)

Sana: Si... Sidharth ke..(She felt butterflies in her stomach mentioning his name and a slight blush appeared on her face.)

(I dont know if a person can worry and blush at the same time... but in my story it can happen🙈)

Kushal: Hmm... (Kushal noticed that blush. He felt like laughing but kept a straight face)

Sana: Woh kahan hai?

Kushal: Kaun Woh? (He wanted to tease her still keeps a straight face and asks)

Sana: Woh... Si... Sidharth (she blushes again)

Kushal (He again felt like laughing but still maintained a serious tone): Kyun? kya hua? Aap use kyun doond rahi hain?

Sana: Woh... Woh... main... unko thanks bolna chahti thi. My friends told me about the incident in the cafeteria. (she said nervously)

Kushal plans to tease Sana a little more

Kushal: Haan aur uski wajah se uske haath mein bohot buri chot lagi hai. (He says in a lil angry tone)

Sana(Totally worried): Oh My God. Is he ok now? Can I see him? Is he in pain? Did u take him to a doctor? Is he...

Kushal cuts her inbetween and continues in a angry tone: All because of you... Na aap Paras ke samne tapakti na woh aise ulti seedhi harkathen kartha aur na hi Sid use maarta. Pata nahi ab kya hoga. Mujhe tho dar hai sid ko kahin expel na karden. I am really worried about him.

Listening to this Sana starts crying.

Kushal understood he might have taken it a little too far. Sonali and Jaspreet saw Sana crying and rushed to her and interrupted Kushal...Sonali hugs Sana and tries to console her.

Kushal: Oh my god.... Sorry I was just joking. He is fine...I will...

Jaspreet shouts: Who do u think you are?? How could you make her cry?? She was genuinely worried about your friend and u make her cry???? Lagta hai is college ke sare ladke batameez hain.

Jaspreet just keeps glaring at Kushal. Kushal was just standing there and was admiring Jaspreet. Her face was just inches away from him. Without thinking he blabbers.

Kushal: Aap ki Aankhen bohot hi khoobsoorat hain. You have brown eyes....

That's when Jaspreet realizes that she is standing too close to Kushal and she backs off.

Then she softens a little and says." She did not do anything wrong... Poor thing has been worried sick about your friend. "

Kushal: I was just joking. I didn't mean to make her cry. So so so sorry... (he said in a very apologetic tone)

Sonali: She just wanted to thank your friend. Can you please take us to him or tell us where he is?

Kushal: Ok come with me.

Kushal, Jaspreet , Sonali , Sana started walking towards the ground. They couldn't find him in their spot. Confused, Kushal and the girls start to search for Sid everywhere. Thats when they see Amit his classmate coming towards him.

Kushal: Yaar tune Sid ko dekha? Dono Sid aur Ken missing hain.

Amit: Haan wooh....(He had a worried look on his face)

Kushal: Kya wooh? Batha naa kya hua?

Amit: Yaar sid ko Principal ne bulaya hai. Paras ne complain ki hai. He might get expelled.

Kushal: Kya???

the three girls were shocked and Sana was on the verge of tears.

Sana starts to pray in her mind: "Babaji please aisa mat hone dena... Usne kuch galat nahi kiya hai... Sab meri vajah se ho raha hai"

Kushal: Kahan phas gaya tu Sid Yaaaaaaar... (He says in a worried tone)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do u think? Will Sidharth get expelled???

Do let me know how you are finding the story...