Goa Chalen???

As the days passed, the end of the year approached, and Sid was nearing the completion of his postgraduation. With just a few months left, he would soon be taking over his business.

One day, after college, SidNaaz found themselves sitting in an empty classroom, holding hands. Sana's head rested on Sid's shoulders, and Sid affectionately kissed her hand. They always tried to maintain a certain level of dignity in their displays of affection in public.

Sana: Time kitni jaldi guzar raha hai na... kuch dinon mein tu padhai khatam karke chala jayega apna business sambhalne... Hain na???? Tere bina college acha nahi lagega... (She said making a sad face)

Sid: Sach bathaun... Company take over karne ke bare mein soch kar bohot dar lag raha hai yaar... Papa aur bhai ne bade pyar aur mehanat se kada kiya tha RS Fashions... They worked hard and made it one of the top fashion brands in the country. Papa ke guzarne ke baad bhai ne badi mehnat se company ko sambhala. he took it to new heights but then... 

Sid's eyes became moist. He collected himself and continued" Aaaj bhi main sochtha hoon agar Priya unki zindagi mein ayi nahi hothi tho aaj bhi woh hamare beech hote. She... She just ruined our lives. Bhai bohot pyar karte the us se. lekin woh sirf unke paison se pyar karthi thi. Yeh baat jab tak bhai ko patha chalthi woh uske pyar mein bohot buri tarah se phas chuke the. HE couldnt take it that jis ladki se woh itna pyar karthe the woh unhe aise cheat karegi. woh bhi unhi ke ek dost ke sath. (He had anger in his eyes)

Unke jane ke baad ek tarah se main anath ho gaya. He was my everything. My guide, my friend, my brother was my fatherly figure. Sirf main hi nahi was the company also that became orphaned.  Main tho chota tha... Totally clueless as to what to do. 

Jiju has been the pillar of strength for all of us. Unhone sab kuch sambhala hai. He has been managing our and his company simultaneously. Woh nahi hote tho mujhe nahi patha ki kya hota.(He said with a sense of gratitude) 

 He has been teaching me the nitty-gritties of the business for the past 2-3 years. Ab padai khatam karke on the job baki seekhna hai. Kaam sambhalna hai aur Jiju ka workload kam karna hai. Hopefully main unka hardwork mitti mein nahi milaunga. Papa aur bhai always dreamed of taking it international. I want to fullfill their dream. 

Sana listened to him with a smile and a look of admiration in her eyes. He looked at her and smiled back. She hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheeks.

Sana: I know you will do really well... Tum ho hi best... Aur mujhe pata hai ki tum apna 100 persent doge... Just trust in yourself... Sab teek hoga...

Sid smiled and kissed her forehead.

Sana: But I will miss you in college next year... tumhare sath aise time spend karna bohot zyada miss karoongi... Job mein busy hoke mujhe bhool to nahi jaoge na???

Sid: Shut up gadhi... You don't know what you mean to me... I know I might get busy in work but tujhe lagtha hai main tere liye time nahi nikaloonga???

Sana smiled and hugged his arm and rested her head on his shoulders.

Sid: I have spoken to mom... Ek saal mein you will finish your degree course aur main bhi apna business sambhaal loongnga, uske baad we are getting married... I want you with me all the time.

Sana: I too want to become yours forever but mujhe post-graduation karna hai aur kaam bhi karna hai Sidharth.

Sid: Tho roka kisne hai?? You can do all that after marriage also na??? Your dreams are mine too and I want to be by your side when you are fulfilling your dreams...

He kissed her hand, and Sana reciprocated by kissing his hand. Ken entered the class, followed by the rest of the gang.

Ken: Oye... love birds... ghar nahi jana kya?