Punjab

After going back to the apartment Sonali tells Sana that she and Jaspreet are going to Punjab for her cousin's wedding the coming week. Sana nodded in a absent minded way. Sonali understood that Sana was worried about something.

Sonali: Kya hua Sana??? Kahan khoi hai?

Sana: Hmm?? (She was not paying attention to what Sonali was saying.)

Sonali: Kahan khoi hai? Tu teek hain a?

Sana: Haan... Thodi si worried hoon.

Jas: Kya hua?

Sana: Sidharth wants to get married as soon as possible aur woh aur maa bauji se milne jana chahthe hain.

Jas: Kya bauji milenge ?

Sana: patha nahi yaar... soch soch ke main pagal ho rahi hoon...(She confessed, sounding anxious and her fingers fidgeting nervously)

Sonali: Kab mil rahe hain?

Sana: Next week they are going for some function in Punjab. Mujhe bhi sath chalne keliye bola hai... (Her tone was somewhat resigned, as if reluctantly accepting the impending journey despite her worries)

Sonali: Kya function hai?

Sana: Koi Shadi hai... Sidharth ke family friend ke bete ki. I was too tensed to give attention to details...  (Her voice held a note of frustration, regretting her inability to focus amidst her turmoil)

Sonali: Anu Di ki shadi bhi wahin hai tho pucha...

Sana: Hmm... Pooch ke bataungi... Yaar... Mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai. Kuch problem ho gayi tho? (Her words were laced with genuine fear, her voice trembling slightly as she voiced her concerns)

Jas: Kya problem hogi Sana? We all will accompany you. Zyada log honge tho who kuch kar nahi pyenge. (she reassured, her tone gentle yet firm, trying to offer solace amidst Sana's apprehensions)

Sana nodded unsurely and went to her room. She was worried the entire time. on  enquiry Sonali found out that her cousin was marrying Harsh. Sid, Sana, Mom, Preethi Di , Jiju and kids arrived in Amritsar and checking into the hotel. Sana called Sonali

Sonali: Hai... Pohoch gai?

Sana: Haan....

Sonali: Tho kya plan hai?

Sana: Patha nahi... Aaaj sham ko Harmandir Sahib jane ka plan banaya hai... Kal reception attend karenge aur next day.... (She did not complete her sentence. Her voice carried a hint of anxiety, her breath slightly uneven, her brows furrowed with worry))

Sonali: Don't worry sab teek hoga... Aaj jaake achese pray karna... Babaji sab teek karenge.(Her tone was comforting, trying to ease Sana's worries, her words laced with empathy)

Sana cut the call and went to Sid's room. Sid opened the door and let her in. Sana walked in and Sid hugged her from behind.

Sid: Kya hua? (He enquired sensing her tension)

Sana: Kuch nahi...  (Her voice sounded strained, her shoulders tense with worry, her eyes betraying her inner turmoil)

Sid: Tensed?? 

Sana: Bohot hi zyada...  (She admitted, her voice shaking slightly, her fingers fidgeting nervously, her gaze distant as she grappled with her fears)

Sid: Dont worry baby sab teek hoga.  

His voice was filled with reassurance, but his eyes were filled with his own concerns, reflecting the turmoil within, his grip tightening on Sana's shoulders in a bid to comfort her. She turned towards him and hugged him. They stayed that way for a few minutes. She broke the hug. 

Sana: Hm... Main jake ready hoti hoon. 

Sid: Mere ko mila nahi?? (HE said in a naughty yet complaining tone)

Sana looked at him confused: Kya?

Sid cupped her face and took her lips. He kissed her with all the love and she did the same. They hugged each other for some more time.

Sana: Kuch bura tho nahi hoga na...(her voice trembled with fear, her eyes searching desperately for reassurance)

Sid: Kuch nahi hoga baby... dont worry.... Jake ready ho jao. (his tone was gentle, yet determined, trying to calm her nerves with his words)

She left to get ready to go to the Golden Temple. The entire family went together and offered prayers. The divine atmosphere there was soothing, and Sana felt a sense of peace wash over her.

Sana's Thoughts: "Babaji help karna. Please mujhe Sidharth se alag mat karna. Main iske bina reh nahi paungi. Jis kaam ke liye hum yahan aaye hain woh sahi se ho jaye... "  (her thoughts echoed with desperation and pleading, her heart heavy with worry and uncertainty)

They did seva and spent some good family time. They all were sitting there chitchatting and Sana was holding Sid's hand all the time.

Meanwhile, someone was watching them from a distance with dark, angry eyes, their emotions simmering with resentment, their gaze burning with hatred.

Person: Yeh manhoos yahan kaise aagayi? Aur yeh log kaun hain? Aur isne kiska hath pakda hua hai?

In a room Chachaji, Pappa gill and Chachaji's Son Dheeraj are sitting 

Chachaji: Tujhe poora yakken hai ki wo hi hai??(Chachaji's voice was filled with suspicion, his eyes narrowed as he sought confirmation)

Dheeraj: Haan... (Dheeraj's voice was confident, though a hint of uncertainty lingered beneath the surface)

Chachaji: Tu ne bola kisi ke sath thi...(Chachaji's tone was probing, his gaze scrutinizing Dheeraj's every word)

Dheeraj: Haan... 4-5 log the uske sath. Lekin unke sath jo ladka tha use kuch zyada hi chipak rahi thi. (Dheeraj's voice carried a sense of discomfort and disgust, recalling the scene vividly)

PG: Woh kya kar rahi hai us se hame kya fark padtha hai? Woh hamare liye tho marchuki hai... tho koi farak nahi padtha. (Pappa Gill's voice was dismissive, his expression indifferent)

Pappa Gill gets up and leaves from there. Chachaji looks at Pappa Gill's retreating figure and then looks at his son

Chachaji: Tumhe patha hi ki tumhe kya karna hai... (Chachaji's voice was ominous, his eyes glinting with a hint of menace)

Dheeraj: Ji Bauji.

Dheeraj leaves and Chachaji has an evil smirk on his face and a sinister glint in his eyes hinting at darker intentions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any guesses what will happen next?

Sorry for late update. Hope you like this part