Breaking News

Sonali and Jaspreet came home and opened the door with Sonali's keys. They smiled at the beautiful sight of Sid and Sana sleeping in each other's arms.

Sonali: Aheemmmm.... (She loudly cleared her throat and continued)Good morning love birds...

Sid and Sana woke up, finding Sonali and Jaspreet standing before them with mischievous smiles. As Sana attempted to move away, Sid held her firmly, bringing her closer and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. Sonali and Jaspreet were taken aback by this unexpected display of affection.

Jas: Hayeeeeeee, kuch ghanton mein aisa kya ho gaya ke aap dono ek doosre ki baahon me aa gaye??

Sid: Jab aap ki bandi bhi accept karle ki who aapki hai, tho yeh to automaticly ho jata hai... hain na?? (He looks at Sana and winks)

Sana was blushing

Sonali: Kya??? Kya??? Kya??? I did not understand...

Sid: My love confessed that she too loves me...

Sonali and Jaspreet in unision shouted "WHAT?? Aaaawwwwwwsoooooooommmmeeeeeee"

Sonali and Jaspreet couldn't contain their excitement and joy. They jumped up and down like excited kids, then proceeded to hug both Sid and Sana tightly, sharing in the happiness of the moment.

Sana blushed profusely, while Sid couldn't stop smiling, his happiness evident from ear to ear. The air was filled with the warmth of newfound love and friendship.

Sonali: Oh my god... I am so happy for you guys... (Sonali exclaimed)

Jas: Yeah... We knew that she is in love with you but waited for her to say that to u. (Jaspreet said in a super excited tone)

Sonali: (Looking at Sidharth) We need a promise from you.... Promise us that you would never leave her... ever...

Jas: Haan... Promise karo

Sid: I promise... I found my happiness back because of her. Her presence makes my life brighten up. I love her more than myself.

Saying this he held her closer to him and kissed her head.

Later at night he reluctantly left for home. He hugged her before leaving and whispered..." Take care love... I love you..."

She too said " I love u too".

After entering the car he group calls Ken and Kushal.

Ken and Kushal pick up and shout: Congrats brooooooooooo

Sid: thanks yaar... Who told you?

Kushal: Jaspreet... woh bohot zyada excited thi

Sid: At last...so so so happy... she is mine... finally...

Kushal: We too are happy for you

Ken: Guys can we meet up tomorrow to celebrate this ?

Kushal: Great idea

Sid: Sure... Par kahan?

Ken: Wait let me add the girls to the call.

He adds the girls to the call. As soon as Sana says hello Ken and Kushal shout

" Congratulationsssssss Bhaaaaabhiiiiiii..."

Sana was speechless.

Sonali: yahan koi tamatar bangaya hai...

All were laughing.

Kushal: Guys can we meet up tomorrow to celebrate this??

Jas: yahan... hamare flat main hi meet karen?