An unexpected meeting

Sorry about the late update. Please read and enjoy... 😊

At the hotel, everyone was prepared for the wedding, adorned in elegant attire. Sana wore a stunning yet understated peach-colored suit, complemented by large kundan earrings, bangles, and her hair styled in a loose braid with strands of hair cascading on the sides of her face. Her light makeup and bindi added to her beauty, making her look absolutely stunning. As for Sid, he was his usual  go went gone completely captivated by her beauty.

 As for Sid, he was his usual  go went gone completely captivated by her beauty

Sana glanced at Sid and noticed him gazing at her with admiration, causing a faint blush to color her cheeks. Sid appeared handsome in a peach kurta paired with a floral overcoat. Sana, too, couldn't help but admire her partner, who resembled nothing short of a prince. Both were entranced, unable to take their eyes away from each other.

 Both were entranced, unable to take their eyes away from each other

Preeti: Ek doosre ko thadna hogaya aap dono ka tho chalen???(she said with a teasing smile, her eyes twinkling mischievously.)

Sid's Mother lightly hits Preeti : Mere bachon ko chida math. Dono ko kisi ki nazar na lage... Bohoth pyare dikh rahe ho dodno ( pulling them both into a warm embrace, her eyes reflecting maternal affection.)

Preeti: Aur hum? (She asked, seeking attention and made a playful pout)

Ma: Tum bhi (She said embracing Preeti and jiju tightly, her love for them evident in her gesture.)

They all arrived at the venue and Sana was with Sonali and Jaspreet the entire time, while Sid made attempts to stay nearby, just to steal glances at his girl. Sanacould feel his admiring gaze at her and was blushing the entire time. When he got a chance he pulls her to an isolated corner and hugs her tight and plants a kiss on her cheeks.

Sana: Kya kar rahe ho? Log dekh lenge. (She said shocked by his sudden action)

Sid: Sorry but I could not control. you are looking drop dead gorgeous...

Sana blushed and said: Tum bhi bohot handsome lag rahe ho.

Sid: Mhmm??? Tho mujhe bhi do ek kiss (He said pointing his cheeks)

Sana leaned in to kiss his cheek, but he playfully turned his face, catching her lips instead. Startled, Sana took a sharp breath, her cheeks flushing with surprise. He smiled, kissed her forehead, and left, leaving Sana standing there, still blushing.

Later, Sana was seated with Sid and his family, enjoying their meal, when she suddenly spotted someone and abruptly rose from her seat. The sudden movement caught everyone's attention, and Sana appeared visibly nervous and frightened as she gazed at the person. Sid and the others stood up as well, concern evident on their faces as they turned to Sana, asking what was wrong.

Sid: Kya hua baby... Kaun hai yeh? (He asked giving a puzzled look at the person standing there)

Sana gripped Sid's arm tightly and sid in a low voice, "Bauji..."

Everyone wore expressions of surprise, unsure of how to react to his sudden appearance.

Sana: Bauji...(She calls out moving towards him)

Bauji : Tujhe yahan aana nahi chahiye tha...(He said in a firm voice keeping a straight face.)

Despite his stern tone, Sana attempted to approach him and talk, but he walked away, leaving her shattered. Ma, Preeti Di, Sonali, and Jaspreet gathered around, trying to console her, while Sid went after her father.

Sid chased after Sana's dad, calling out to him from behind.

Sid: Sir please meri bath suniye.

Bauji keeps walking. Sid again calls him from behind.

Sid: Sir main aapki beti se shadi karna chahtha hoon.

Bauji stopped and turned, his expression one of surprise. Sid approached him and continued.

Sid: Sir, main aapki beti se bohot pyar kartha hoon aur us se shadi karna chahtha hoon. Aur sana chahthi hai ki aapke ashirwad se yeh ho.

Bauji dosent resond but keeps looking at Sid puzzled.

Sid: Sorry maine apna introduction nahi diya. I am Sidharth Shukla. Hum College mein mile the. College mein Sana ka senior tha. Abhi meri padai khatham karke apne papa ka business sambhal raha hoon. Meri family ko bhi Sana bohoth hi pasand hai. Aur hum Punjab isi liye bhi aye the ki aapse permission le saken. Kal hum aapke ghar aane ka soch rahe the.

Bauji: Acha hua ghar nahi aaye. Nahi tho beizzat hokar nikal diye jaathe.

Sid: usne kya galthi ki hai jo aap us se ithni nafrat karthe ho.

Bauji: Mujhe tum se baat karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Aur woh mere liye marchuki hai. Ab who kuch bhi kare mujhe kuch nahi... Ap usko leke jithna jaldi ho sake usko leke chale jaiye.

Sid: Parr...

Bauji raised his hand to signal for Sid to stop and was about to leave when Sonali came running. Her face was filled with fear, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Sonali: Sid... Sana...

Sid: Kya hua... (He asked in a tensed tone)

Sonali: Woh sana ko... (She was panting and crying unable to complete her sentence)

Sid firmly grasped Sonali's arms and in a tone filled with both concern and frustration, he asked,

Sid: Kuch bolo Sonali. Please...

Sonali: Woh sana sad hogayi thi aur hotel wapas jana chahthi thi. Ma, Jiju, didi aur main wahan khade hoke car ka intezar kar rahe the jab kuch log aaye aur Sana ko apne sath le jane ki koshish kar rahe the. Hum ne unko rokne ki koshish ki magar unhone jiju ke sarpe ek rod jaise cheez se mara aur usko le gaye. Sid. Jiju is bleading profusely and Sana ko who le gaye...

Sid felt like his world has collapsed.

Bauji: Mujhe jis baat ka dar tha who hi hua... Kya zaroorath thi yahan aane ki???? Patha nahi meri bachi ka kya haal karenge who log...

He rushes from there leaving Sid and Sonali perplexed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how did you like the part? Do let me know...