Am Sorry

Sana pushed Sid when he tried to get close to her.

Sana: Kya kar rahe ho? Leave me Sidharth (She speaks in a stern voice and angry face.)

Sid: I am sorry if you felt bad... I did not mean to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. (sid said moving away from Sana)

He looked down remorsefully and turned and walked towards the bed.  Little did he know, Sana was merely staging her anger, yet the atmosphere was charged with an unexpected drama. Sid, thinking he had made her uncomfortable, felt disappointed with himself. 

Sana runs to Sid and hugs him from behind.

Sid: Sorry Shehnaaz. I did not want to force myself on you. I am really sorry. What i did was wrong. 

Sana makes him turn. His eyes were moist. Sana cups his face

Sana: Hey... main mazak kar rahi thi bebu... (She said feeling bad for him)

Sid: I know what I did was wrong and I made you uncomfortable. As it is you were upset today and i added fuel to fire.  I am sorry again. Main apni masti mein bhool gaya ki tujhe kitna uncomfortable feel ho raha honga. Really sorry....

He sits on the bed hanging his head in shame. He was feeling bad that he has hurt her.

Sana sat beside him made him turn towards her and cupped his face.

Sana: Mere Kulluuuu.... (she pecks his cheeks) Tumhe lagtha hai tumhare touch se main uncomfortable houngi?? You teased me infront of everyone tho maine bhi apna badla liya. 

Sidharth maine poori zindagi us dar aur discomfort ka saamna kiya hai. Koi bhi mujhe chootha hai tho mujhe aisa lagtha hai jaise ki mere uuper kisi ne garam teel daal diya ho. Even a female touch makes me uncomfortable. Lekin its you and only you that i have never even once felt  any kind of discomfort. The one and only person in this entire world whose touch makes me calm and happy is you... I am all yours Sidharth in every human way possible or even beyond this world. My body, my mind, my soul everything is yours. So not even for a micro second think that I will feel uncomfortable with your touch...

***Mature Content***

If uncomfortable please skip the chapter

She leans forward and pecks his lips. She looks at him and there was a look of surprise on his face. Sana smiled and straddles facing him. She caressed his cheeks in a sensual way with a naughty smile and ran her fingers on his lips. Sid closed his eyes and kissed her fingers. She moved forward and starts kissing him with all the love she has for him. Sid starts to reciprocate it with equal fervor. He held her tight. Both were trying to tell each other what the other person meant to them through the kiss. Sid's hands were gripping her waist strongly. Sana broke the kiss and removed his t-shirt. She gazed at his muscular body and bit her lip. He had a perfectly chiseled body that could make any girl drool over.

The previous night she might have been too shy to admire it but today she was in no mood to shy away from admiring and gawking her man. She ran her fingers from his face to his torso in a sensual way exploring every inch of his perfectly chiseled body.

She slowly pushed him on the bed and started to kiss his forehead then his eyes and moved downwards to his lips. She sucked his lips hungrily and bit them hard."Aaah" He gasped.

She slowly moved to his chin and bit him gently. "Oh baby..." He moaned. She then started to plant soft wet kisses on his neck and collar bone and bit him again. Sana further moved down and started to kiss every inch of his body. He was moaning with pleasure. She slowly moved downwards looking into sid's eyes and kissed his manhood over his pants.

Sid was surprised and extremely turned on by this move. He pulled her up and started to kiss her hungrily and in one swift movement he rolled over her. He broke the kiss and removed her top and bra. He starts sucking on her left breast fervently at the same time kneading her right one. Sana was a moaning mess and it was driving him even more crazy. Sid started to kiss and nuzzle on to her entire upper body. She was soaked in his saliva in a way.

Sid now moved down and held her pyjamas. He looked at Sana for approval. She nodded and he removed her pyjamas and pantie in a go. She was lying in front of him in her full glory. Her body was incredibly beautiful. Her curves, her milky complexion, her soft skin everything was too perfect... Sid could not take his eyes off her.

"You are beautiful..." He whispered.

Sana was feeling shy as hell. She was breathing heavily and that was making her chest rise and fall in a rhythmic way which was making him hard. His eyes darkened and he starts to kiss her  thighs and slowly moves inwards. He slowly moves towards her sex and takes breath.

Sid: you are intoxicating..

Saying this he starts to suck her pussy and sana breaths sharply and clenches the bed spread. He eats her hungrily and she squirms and moans and grabs on to his hair.

"Ahhhh Sidhaaaaaarth... " She mouthed.

He continued to eat and lick her and made her cum multiple times. He then undressed himself and his manhood was exposed and sana's eyes widened. it was huge. She swallowed looking at it and Sid smirked at her reaction. He put on a condom and looked at her...

Sid: Ready?? or do u want me to stop?

Sana was lying on her back whispered "Go ahead" nervously. He spread her legs and rubbed his length on her sex and positioned himself and just pushed himself in one go. "aaaah... " Sana groaned. It looked like she had stopped breathing. Her body stiffened and she looked tensed. He slowly caressed her cheeks with the back of his hand and whispered. "Relax Sweetheart."

Sana nodded and relaxed a bit "dard ho raha hai..." She gasped.

Sid: Should I pull out?? (He asked in a worried tone)

Sana: Noo... (She said in a low voice)

Sid slowly starts moving and sana clutched the bed spread and closed her eyes tightly. It was hurting a lot but slowly the pain turned into pleasure. Going through all this her eyes teared up. Sid saw that and stopped.

Sid: you alright baby??

Sana opened her eyes and nodded.

Sid continued thrusting with more force. The room was filled with her moans and his grunts. Soon their bodies were moving in a rhythm and both of them reached the pinnacle of their pleasure together. Sid lay on top of her, his head resting on her chest and she caressing his hair.

Sid: You complete me my love... I love you meri jaan...

Sana: I love you too bebu... You mean the world to me...

They just lay there fully contented basking in each other's love and slept off in each others arms...

------------------------------------------------

Do let me know what you think about this part.