Meeting the Family

The next morning, Sana and her friends woke up early to get ready for the pooja. When they stepped outside, they found a bunch of roses at the door with a card saying "For my love." They wondered who sent it and for whom, but in their rush, they just took it with them.

Someone from afar was admiring Sana holding the bouquet and smiled.

Sidharth reached to pick them up. When he saw Sana, he was amazed. She looked incredibly beautiful, like an angel. She blushed when she noticed him admiring her. Sidharth himself looked great in a kurta, She couldnt resist checking him out. They made a stunning pair.

 They made a stunning pair

Shehnaaz's dress

Sid: Hello girls...Hey baby... you are looking beautiful... Bouquet mere liye hai??

Sana: Tune nahi bheja hai? She asked questioningly

Sid: Kya? (He asked perplexed)

Sana: Hamare door ke bahar rakha tha. So we thought u sent it. Tho phir yeh tere liye hoga Jassu.

Sana handed the bouquet to her friend. The stranger, whose face had been smiling while admiring Sana holding the bouquet, suddenly frowned.

They arrived at Sidharth's house, a lavish bungalow with a view of the sea. Sana and the girls entered the mansion and they were warmly welcomed by his mom. Sid then introduced Sana to his mother.

Sid: Maa yeh Shehnaaz hai...

SM: Hello beta... you are looking so pretty.

Sana: Namasthe aunty... (Sana blushed and she bent down to touch her feet)

SM: Jeethi reh beta. May god bless you always (She blessed her and hugged her)

Sid, Sonali and Jaspreet felt happy seeing this. Sid introduced Sonali and Jaspreet

Sid: Yeh Sonali hai aur yeh Jaspreet..

SM: Hello bachon... All of you look really pretty...(the girls smile and say thank you to her)

SM: Come inside... make your selves at home...

Sid ushered Sana and the girls inside where they found a lively gathering of people. Spotting Ken and Kushal, they waved at them. Kushal couldn't take his eyes off Jaspreet, who blushed in response.

Ken: Yeh dono bhi gaye kaam se...

Sonali: Haan hum bechare hi reh gaye...

Both couples exchanged shy smiles. The boys excused themselves as Sid's mom assigned them some tasks. However, there were a few envious and resentful glances directed at the three girls.

Girl1: Don't know what Sid sees in this behenji... 😏

Girl 2: Are agar koi ladki kisi ladke ko patane ke liye kuch bhi karne ko tayyar ho, to ladka kya kar saskta hai?