Busy days...

After a few months, Sid and his friends graduated with flying colors, showcasing their hard work. Sid, now in the professional world, is fully immersed in his work, showing not just intelligence but also a strong dedication to mastering the basics. Slowly, he's becoming a skilled and promising businessman.

Meanwhile, Sana and her friends are doing well in their final year of college. The academic environment is good, and Sid continues to be a solid support for Sana. Every day, he picks her up and drops her off, making time for shared cups of coffee and relaxing drives. Weekends are special, as Sana spends time at Sid's home with his mother and sister or goes on day trips, cherishing moments alone with Sid. Both eagerly look forward to Sana's graduation and dream of getting married, ideally with her father's blessings.

During this time, Sid stays close to Bazz, maintaining a strong bond since they first met. Their camaraderie remains a source of strength and companionship as they navigate life's challenges.

In the midst of their busy lives, Sid is focused on launching a new collection, pouring his energy into the project. At the same time, Sana is engrossed in her own world of projects and assignments. Unfortunately, a week passes without them finding time to meet or even call.

Feeling the longing for Sana's company, Sid decides to take a break from work. He picks up his phone, eager to hear Sana's familiar voice and hoping to bridge the gap created by a week of separation.

Sid, in the midst of his busy schedule, reached out to Sana 

Sid: "Hey sweetheart." 

Sana, with a beautiful smile, responded cheerfully, "Helloooo."

However, Sid sensed something amiss and gently probed, 

Sid: Kya hua, you seem a little off...

Sana: Kuch nahi... just a little tired with all the assignments and projects. And I'm missing you like hell... It's been a week teek se baat tak nahi hui hamari.(Sana sighed and shared her feelings)

Sid understood the feeling as he too was in the same condition. 

Sid : I know Jaan it feels like forever. Do you know how much peace I feel when I am with you?

Sana:  I just want to be with you. Aaj aa sakthe ho? Will cook your favorite dinner aur spend the night together. Ya phir long drive pe chalthe hain" (She spoke in an eager tone)

Sid hesitated for a moment before breaking the news 

Sid: Baby.. woh main... I called to say that I have to go to Delhi tonight. I have to meet some new designers and a few clients. 

Sana: Three more days without seeing you?!?! (She exclaimed in disappointment) Will you be back by the weekend? 

Sid: Yes, I'll be back on Friday night. Friday ko ghar pahunch jana ok... We are spending the weekend together.

Sana:  Hmm... aajaungi... cant wait to be with you. I will miss you, baby. Love you. 

She held back tears, not wanting to burden Sid with her sadness. After ending the call, Sid, understanding her unspoken emotions, decided to prioritize their time together. After cutting the call he asked his manager to take care of the remaining work and left the office saying he would meet him at the airport.

Meanwhile, Sana, lying on her bed, scrolled through their pictures on the phone. As she gazed at Sid's photo, she couldn't help but caress it with love and pressed a gentle kiss. Exhausted from the emotional rollercoaster, she dozed off, still clutching his picture tightly.