An almost Confession

Sana decided to accompany him, and Sid couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness. He gestured for her to take a seat in his car, and they drove to a beachside restaurant. The ambiance was peaceful and serene. As they arrived, Sana noticed a table set a little away from the crowd, adorned with beautiful decorations. The surprise arrangement caught Sana off guard, and she turned to look at Sid, her expression a mix of surprise and curiosity.

 The surprise arrangement caught Sana off guard, and she turned to look at Sid, her expression a mix of surprise and curiosity

Sid: kya hua?

Sana: Yeh sab kya hai Sidharth?

Sid: Our first date...

Sana: Kya?? Date??? (She asks surprised)

Sid: After your confession on stage date tho banthi hai...

Sana: What confession??? I was just singing a song...

Sid: ok... then let's go back... (saying this he turns to walk back)

Sana holds sid's hands and says " date or not I like it in here...."

Seated at the beautifully arranged table, Sana and Sid engaged in a delightful conversation while enjoying their meal. They discussed a variety of topics, savoring the moment. Following dinner, they decided to take a leisurely stroll along the beach, the sound of the waves providing a soothing backdrop to their conversation.

As they walked side by side, their hands brushed against each other, sending a subtle but electrifying sensation through both of them. Despite the charge in the air, they remained composed until Sid, unable to resist his feelings any longer, turned to face Sana. He gently held both of her hands, silently expressing a connection that went beyond words. The calm atmosphere of the beach accentuated the moment, creating a serene backdrop for the unspoken emotions shared between them.

Sid: Shehnaaz i want to tell you something.

Sana: Bolo... (Surprised by his sudden move)

Sid: I have never felt this way for any girl in my life. I feel a special connection with you... You may think I am crazy, but I just cannot take it anymore. I fell for you the moment I saw you... I want to confess my feelings... I think I am in lo...

Sana gently placed her hand over Sid's mouth, interrupting him mid-sentence. Sid looked puzzled, a mix of surprise and a hint of annoyance crossing his face as Sana prevented him from completing his confession.

Sana spoke, "I know what you want to say... but don't." 

Her eyes held a complex mix of emotions, and there was a hesitation in her voice, leaving Sid curious about her unspoken thoughts.

Sana: Sidharth what do you know about me apart from a few general things??

Sid gives a puzzled look.

Sana: "I too feel that special connection with you, and I'm attracted to you as well. I really don't want to lose you, but I believe we should give this relationship some time. Let's spend more time together and get to know each other better. What if you don't want to come near me after knowing my past?"

Sana honestly shared her feelings, expressing both sincerity and vulnerability. She acknowledged the special connection between them but emphasized the need for time and understanding. Opening up about the past can be tough, and she worried about how it might affect their relationship.

Sid reassured, "I don't think any past would drive me away from you. Moreover, I believe that the past is past, and we should not be holding on to it. Still, if you feel that we need to take things slow, I am ready to do that."

Despite a lingering hint of disappointment, Sid agreed to respect Sana's pace. They made their way towards his car, eventually reaching Sana's apartment. The atmosphere was filled with unspoken emotions. 

Sana: Good night Sidharth...

Sid: Good night... (He smiles vaguely)

Sana was about to get out of the car. She paused for a moment then turned to ask.

Sana: Sidharth... can you join me for coffee tomorrow?

Sid agrees...

Sid: Tomorrow evening, I'll pick you up at 4... alright?

Sana: Okay... good night... see you...

Sid: Good night, dear...

He watches her leave and lingers for a while. Once Sana is inside her apartment, she heads straight to her room's balcony. From there, she spots Sid standing outside his car, waving at her. Sana waves back, and Sid goes home with a smile, happy at the thought of meeting her again tomorrow.

Sana changed into her night pajamas. Sonali and Jaspreet returned home after the college programs and noticed Sana lost in thoughts. Sid had asked Ken to inform the girls that Sana was with him when he took her. Excitement bubbled within Sonali and Jaspreet, and upon entering, they found Sana on the sofa, lost deep in thoughts. Without hesitation, both of them jumped on the sofa, eager to know what had happened, bombarding Sana with questions.

Sonali: kahan the tum dono?

Sana: He took me on a date (Sana gave a vague smile)

Jas: Hayeee so romantic (jumps with excitement)

Sonali: That is so nice... (Sounding all impressed)

Jas: Kiss ki?? Kaisi thi first kiss??? (She asks all excited)

Sana: We had dinner and just spoke about general things.

Sonali and Jas (disappointed): Kya???

Jas: Kiss nahi ki?? So disappointing😏

Sana: I know we both like each other and he almost confessed his feelings also but I stopped him from going further.

Sonali n Jaspreet(shocked): What???

Sonali: Kyun? (all annoyed)

Sana: "What does he know about me? He should know about me. After he knows about my past, what if he doesn't want to be with me?" 

Her worry was evident in her voice as she contemplated the potential impact of revealing her past to Sid.

Jaspreet: tune koi galti nahi ki hai Sana then why are u worried?? And why do u want to bring up your past now?

Sana: I don't want to hide anything from him.

Sonali: What if he leaves you after knowing about your past? Will you be able to accept that rejection? (She asks in a matter of fact way )

Sana: "Yeh baat to tum dono janti ho ki zindagi main mujhe sirf us se pyar hua hai. Woh mujhse pyar kare ya na kare, main hamesha usii se pyar karoongi."

A lone tear escaped her eye, and she wiped it away before retreating into her room. Sonali and Jaspreet keenly felt her pain, understanding the depth of her emotions.

Sonali silently prayed, "Bhagwanji... please kabhi bhi Sidharth ko is se door mat karna... She needs him in her life." She fervently wished for Sidharth to remain a part of Sana's life, recognizing the importance of his presence for her friend.

After the emotional conversation, Sonali and Jaspreet, retreated to their respective rooms. The weight of unspoken emotions lingered in the air, each of them reflecting on the challenges and uncertainties that lay ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked this episode... :)