Koi problem hai kya?

A week post the trip, the gang gathered in the Cafeteria. Sana's phone rang, and she answered with a smile, but as the conversation unfolded, her smile faded, replaced by a hint of nervousness. Urgently whispering something to Sonali, she hurried out without acknowledging Sid. Puzzled, Sid turned to Sonali.

Sid: "Kya hua?? Yeh kahan bhag rahi hai?" 

Sonali, fumbling: "Aa...a.... Washroom...."

Sid, unconvinced, didn't follow her. After college, Sana left early again, claiming illness. It felt like avoidance, leaving Sid restless and annoyed. He texted Sana.

Sid: Kya hua??? Why are you acting weirdly?

Sana: Kuch nahi. I am fine don't worry. Bas tabiyath kuch teek nahi hai.

Sid: lets go to a doctor...

Sana: Its ok... I will be fine in 2-3 days.

Sid, angry and worried, insisted on coming over.

Sid: Will come over on my way home.

Sana: No... I need to rest.

Frustrated, Sid probed deeper.

Sid: Sach bolo Shehnaaz.... Kuch problem hai kya???

Sana: Nahi.... Kuch nahi hai... I need to rest that's all...

Sid: take care ok... I love you... 😘

Sana: Love you too...

Sid sensed something was off; she seemed distant. Concerned, he wanted to find out, but Ken and Kushal dismissed it as overthinking. Was he overthinking? She had never refused his care when she was sick. What changed this time? The mystery lingered.

Haunted by worry, Sid couldn't sleep that night. The next day, Sana was absent from college, and Sonali informed him that she was sick. Concerned, Sid called her, and she sounded down. Eager to care for her, he offered to visit, but she declined.

As her absence persisted, his worry deepened. Unable to reach her, he sought answers from Sonali and Jaspreet.

Sid: Sana ko kya hua?

Sonali and Jaspreet replied simultaneously.

Sonali: Use bukhar hai...

Jas: Usko pet dard hai...

Sid, suspicious, pressed for the truth.

Sid: Kya?

Jas: Who... usko pet dard hai aur bukhar bhi hai... (She fumbled)

Sid, now angry, demanded the truth.

Sid: Sach sach batao...

Sonali: She is really sick.

Sid decided to visit her, but Sonali protested.

Sonali: "Nahiii..." (No...)

Confused, Sid questioned her.

Sonali: Nahi... woh... woh so rahi hogi aur hum chabi bhi nahi laye aaj.

Sid didn't respond, watching the girls leave for their classes. His gut feeling told him something was wrong, and he was determined to find out.

Sid, curious about the situation, headed out to investigate. After parking his car near her apartment, he was on the verge of entering when he spotted Sana and a guy approaching the gate. They were engaged in lively conversation, seemingly waiting for someone.

The guy appeared to be in his twenties, tall, and well-built, exuding a handsome aura. Although Sid couldn't clearly discern his facial features from a distance, it was evident that Sana was happily chatting and animatedly interacting with him. A sense of insecurity crept over Sid.

His stomach churned, and conflicting thoughts swirled in his mind. On one hand, a positive inner voice urged him to stay optimistic, while a negative counterpart warned him that something unpleasant might transpire.

Negative Sid: She is cheating on you...

Positive Sid: No way... She loves you...

Negative Sid: Then who is he? Why did she lie about being sick? Is she like Priya? Is this the beginning of the end, like Vedanth?

Positive Sid: Don't jump to conclusions... First, find out who that guy is. You know she wouldn't intentionally hurt you...

Opting for the positive mindset, Sid made a decision. At that moment, a taxi pulled over, and Sana and the guy climbed in before driving away. Determined to unravel the truth, Sid chose to follow them. Questions and doubts filled his mind, tinged with a hint of fear. What if the answers led to a painful realization, forcing him to let her go? Could he endure such a loss?

The taxi eventually stopped at a restaurant. They exited and entered the establishment. Sid parked his car and trailed them inside. Inside the restaurant, he spotted Sana and the guy at a table, engrossed in conversation. Sana, facing the door, noticed Sid standing there and froze upon locking eyes with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think??? Why is Sana acting weirdly??? Who is the new guy?

Do let me know your thoughts...

Hope you liked this part