Badla...

Sid gazed at and gently kissed Sana's picture on his phone before reclining. Suddenly, Sana initiated a video call.

Sana: Beeebuu. (She greeted enthusiastically)

She lay on her stomach and gave him a beautiful and loving smile.

Sid: Hey, darling... Kya kar rahi hai?  (He enquired with a beaming smile)

Sana: Just missing my Kullu... (She said making a pout)

Sid: I'm missing my baby a lot too... (He said making a sad face.)

Sana: When will you be home tomorrow? (She enquired)

Sid: I'll be home around 9-9:30... kyun kya hua? (He asked)

Sana: Nothing, bas aise hi pooch rahi thi... just eager to meet you...(she replied happily)

Sid: Me too I just want to hold you in my arms and kiss you sense less... (he said that and blew her a kiss)

Sana's cheeks turn pink she blew him back a kiss and she bit her lips.

Sid: Babyyyyyyyy pls don't...  You will suffer if you do this today. (He warned her)

Sana: Kya suffer??? 

Sid: who main kal aake bathaunga. 

Sid smirked looking at her. She continued teasing him by biting her lips and gives him seductive looks.

Sid: Shonaaaaaa.... (He looked up closing his eyes and controlling his emotions.) Badla tho main leke rahoonga baby... tayyar rehna... (He asserted)

Sana: Dekhenge.... 😝(she challenged him)

Sid: Yes...You will see... 

They speak about the discussions with baaz and Sana was feeling sad about how the things are going. Sid assured her that he will do what ever he can to make things work. 

Sid: Tu zyada soch mat. main hoon na... Ham sab ko mana lenge. Love you baby. (He assured her) 

Sana: Love you toooooooo (She blows a few kisses and he reciprocates.)

Sid: Aur haan main bhoola nahi hoon... kal ready rehna for my loving punishment. (He said trying to divert her attention.)

Sana smiled. They cut the call and went to sleep. Next day Sid finishes his meetings and flies back home. He reaches home to be received by mom and Sana. He hugs his mom and then Sana.

Ma: How was the trip? Sab kaam ho gaya? (She inquired)

Sid: Yes, everything went smoothly. Ham ne ek naye ko hire kiya hai designer and we secured a few new clients. (He answered with joy)

Sana: That's awesome! I'm so proud of you! (She exclaimed)

Sid: Thank you, love. (He responded, earning a shy smile from Sana)

Ma: That's really good news. (Ma responded) Now, go freshen up, main khana lagadeti hoon (She said, caressing his face lovingly)

Sid gestured to Sana with his eyes to come to his room, and he left. Sana stood there, blushing and contemplating if she should go or not.

Maa: Aaja beta lets set the table. (maa tells Sana)

Sana: Ji ma... 

She followed Ma, and together they set the table, patiently waiting for Sid. Restlessness consumed Sana as she was aware that Sid was waiting for her in his room. The desire to be with him, to hug him, overwhelmed her. Simultaneously, anxiety gripped her, as Sid had mentioned the previous day that he would punish her for her mischief. The conflicting emotions churned within her, torn between the eagerness to be with Sid and the nervous anticipation of what awaited her. That's when maa said.