What Next?

I am sorry for the long wait again... Some personal things kept me away for this long. But will end it as soon as possible. 

Read and enjoy

______________________________________________________________

Saying goodbye made Sana a bit sad, but beneath it, there was a warmth of happiness. For the first time, she felt a sense of belonging, like she finally had a complete family, and that filled her heart with joy. You could see all these mixed-up feelings on her face as she said her farewells.

Sid respectfully bent down to touch Bauji's feet, asking for his blessings. Bauji hugged him tightly, showing how much he cared, and then he said...

Bauji: Meri bacchi ka dhyan rakhna beta. Aur savdhan rehna. Who log jail mein hain lekin unke admi bahar hain aur kuch bhi kar sakthe hain. Aap sab apna khayal rakhna. (his tone laced with of concern)

Sid: Aap chinta mat kijiye bauji. Main sab sambhal loonga. (Sid reassured him)

Bauji smiled warmly and gave Sid another hug before they all set off on their journey back. Sonali and Jaspreet also joined the rest of the group as their college was about to start. 

Sana, Sid, Kushal, Jaspreet, Sonali and Ken were in one car, while Rita ma, Preeti di, jiju, and the kids rode together in another car.

On the way Kushal gets a call from office: "haan bolo..."

Kushal's eyes widened and he exclaimed "Kya?" 

Everyone looks at Kushal.

Kush: Hum log aa rahe hein. We will be there by evening. (Kushal cuts the call.)

Sid: Kya hua be? (Sid asked, concerned.)

K: Sid We are screwed. (He said anxiously)

Sid: Bol na kya hua?  (He pressed)

Kush: Yaar jo stock aaj aane wala tha... Woh nahi aaya... jab call karke poocha tho unhone bola ki someone had called from office number and said that we don't need the materials... and now there is no way to order it as another party bought the entire order from them. Naya banne me thoda time lagega as they are busy with some other orders. "

Sid: Kya?? (Sid exclaimed in disbelief.)

Sana: O my god!! Ab hum kya karenge? (her voice filled with worry.)

Everyone was stunned by the news.

Sid: Dont worry, we will get in to the bottom of this... (Sid comforted Sana by hugging her shoulder and giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.) Main kuch workout karloonga...

Sana looks at him: Main nahi... Hum sab theek karenge... (she reassured him)

Kush: Exactly... hum sab milke sab theek karenge. (He chimed in with determination) Par pehele us kuthe ko dhoondna hai jisne e sab kiya hai...

Sid: Hmm... (Sid murmured in agreement.)

Upon landing, Mom headed to Preethi's home, while Sid and Sana made their way to the office. Kushal dropped Jaspreet and Sonali off at their apartment before going to the office as well. Sid advised his jiju to get some rest, as he was still in the process of recovering. Meanwhile, Ken received a call from home informing him that his father was unwell, prompting him to leave immediately.

At the office, they were met with a tense atmosphere among the staff, who were deeply engrossed in figuring out how to prepare  for the exhibition on time. Sid entered his cabin and began pacing around, visibly worried. Sana walked in and hugged him from behind, offering silent support.