A beautiful surprise...

Sana gasps seeing the sight in front of her...

Sana: Yeh kahan laya hai mujhe tu? (She said in an excited tone)

Sid: Kaisa laga surprise??? (he asked in an excited tone)

Sana: Hayeee, Kithna beautiful hai.... I am seeing this for the first time. (She was elated by the beautiful sight)

Sid: I knew you would not have seen it. (

Sid hugs her from behind and kisses her cheeks.

Sana: Thank you bebu... it feels other worldly... Kya hai yeh? Yey pani chamak kaise raha hai? (She asked gazing at the sight in astonishment)

Sid: Ise bio luminance kehte hain. Pani mein ek tarah ke algae ki vajah se aisa hotha hai. (He explained)

Sana: Hayeee... nature mein kya kya magic hote rehte hain naa... chal panimein thodi der khelte hain...(She asked him excited)

Sid: Nahi... These algae can be dangerous at times... so let's be safe and stay out of the water...(He was cautious as they were alone)

Sana (Makes a pout) : Ok...

Sid: But did you like the surprise?

Sana turned around and put her arms around his neck

Sana: I loved it my Kullu... Thank youuuuuu...

She gave him a tight hug and pecked his cheeks. Their eyes locked, and in an instant, their lips met in a passionate kiss filled with all their love. Sid broke the kiss and softly whispered, "Love you, my sweetheart... Be mine forever..."

Sana: Love you too... Am yours forever... aur tu mera hai... sirf aur sirf mera... (She whispered back joining their foreheads)

Sid smiles and said: Sirf tera...

They shared a lingering hug feeling the warmth of their embrace make the moment extra special. After a leisurely walk by the sea, they sat down together, holding each other close and gazing at the stunning view. They forgot about time, not realizing how long they had been sitting there, simply enjoying each other's company and the peacefulness of the beach.

Sid: Wapas chalen? (Sid asked softly)

Sana: Thodi der aur baithe hain naa...

Sid: Tand lag jayegi baby... kal sab ke sath ghoomne jana hai yan ahi??

Sana: Hmm... Par main phirse yahan ana chahti hoon...

Sid: I will bring you again...

Sana: Kab?

Sid: Shadi ke baad...

Sana: Kiski shadi?

Sid: Hamari aur kiski gadhi...

Sana: Acha??? tho kab hai shadi?

Sid: Main tho abhi thayyar hoon...

Sana giggles, gets up and offers her hand for support.

Sid: Tu nahi karna chahti? (He asked holding her hand and getting up)

Sana: Yeh bhi koi puchne wali baath hai??? I too want to be yours as soon as possible... Par dar lagtha hai mujhe sidharth... Meri family... patha nahi who manenge ya nahi... I can marry you even without their permission but... Shadi zindagi ki ek nayi shuruat hoti hai naa... main chaungi ki maa bauji ke ashirwad ke sath main yeh shuruath karun...

Sid hugs her tight and kisses her forehead.

Sid: Ham sab ko mana lenge... Dont worry sweetheart. I will go to any extend to make it happen... main tumhare bagair jee nahi saktha.

Sana: Main bhi jee nahi paungi tumhare bina...Tere bina jeene ke baremein soch bhi nahi sakthi...

They stood there for a while in a timeless embrace. With stars twinkling above like witnesses to their eternal bond, they promised to cherish each other for all eternity, knowing that their love would endure like the ever-flowing tides of the sea.

Later they made their way back to the villa. As they entered, they found the rest of the group fast asleep, leaving the space tranquil and serene. As Sana starts heading towards the room where the girls are sleeping Sid pulls her into another room, suggesting, "We can sleep here..."

Sana looks at him with suspicion.

Sid: nahii... woh... baki sab so rahe honge... why disturb them?? moreover we can spend some more time together.... (He explained)

Sana agreed reluctantly.

Sana: Magar mere kapde room main hain. Yeh pehen ke so nahi sakthi naa.

Sid mumbles: bina kapdon ke so jao...

Sana: Kya??

Sid: I said.. mere kapde pehenke so jao...

Sana: Hmm ok...

They change into more comfortable attire and both settle down on the bed. They lie on opposite sides, creating an awkward atmosphere as they've never shared a bed except for when Sana was in some kind of trouble. This time, the situation is different, and the closeness between them feels charged.

Sid: "I want a hug..." (He whispered.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

So kya hoga aage?? Hope you liked this part.

Do let me know...