103

Nile tapped his fingertips and stared at Warren with a bit of doubt, "How could you think of letting me take away his power?"

"I want to take his place."

Warren stared at Nile and said slowly.

"Why?" Nile asked in a deep voice.

Especially at this time, Warren came up with the idea of ​​replacement. Before that, he and Jon got along well with each other without any friction, which inevitably made the suspicious lizard suspect that Warren had other purposes.

Hearing Nile's question, Warren's lips curved into a mocking arc. He stared at the lizard in front of him, with a cold light flashing in his eyes, "Nile, don't think I don't know that you and Mia joined forces to transform me!"

"The disgust and hope are openly displayed on his face, and he still wants to do everything possible to hide it. Do you really think I can't guess it?" Warren's brows were filled with disgust and anger, "Other than him, who else can get close to me? Control me and transform me when I am defenseless?"

Warren looked at Nile gloomily, "He treated me like a fool, and so did you."

Nile frowned. Did Warren guess that Jon had attacked him...?

"Warren, this matter..."

"Since you want to cooperate, then be honest." Warren interrupted Nile directly, "I don't want to pursue the transformation issue anymore, as long as you can transform me back."

"But I will never allow Mia to be above me." Warren narrowed his eyes slightly and negotiated with Nile coldly, "I can control Mia, but you can't. I can make Mia into a sharp weapon. Blade, but it’s unclear who the blade is aimed at..."

It's more of a threat than a negotiation.

The reasons sound reasonable. To get rid of Mia and let Warren take over, Nile is a little excited in terms of ability... More importantly, getting rid of Jon is actually cutting off Warren's right-hand man in disguise.

Obviously, the other party didn't realize this.

Warren has not been in contact with the lizard army for a long time. He can pretend to transfer power to Warren and then take it back after using this insect!

Nile tapped his fingertips and stared at Warren thoughtfully. But does this star thief really want to seize power because he has a grudge against Jon? To the point of threatening him?

He remained cautiously suspicious.

"I need power." Warren said suddenly.

The undisguised ambition in his eyes continued to grow, "Before I was transformed, I was the leader of the Star Thieves, and Mia was just a small Star Thief under me. Now he has the right to speak over me, and I You still need to obey his command."

"Nile, I don't just want to replace Mia."

"I want more power." Warren stared deeply at the lizard in front of him and told him word for word, "After killing Xivin, defeating the military, and successfully occupying the entire Zerg, I want to be the marshal of the Zerg. ”

The star thief's ambition is huge, and the hope in his eyes is ready to come out.

The tapping fingers stopped, and everything became more reasonable and explained. The true purpose of this star thief finally emerged. Nile looked at the hope and ambition in Warren's eyes and slowly raised the corners of his lips.

Only insects controlled by Gu Zhanwang are easy to control.

Nile's last doubts disappeared in Warren's majestic ambition.