17

Warren didn't make a sound, but responded to Xiwen with actions.

His teeth are slightly parted.

The sharp canine teeth suddenly bit the inserted fingertips, and the hot and humid tongue pressed against it, and then, under Xiwen's gaze, he pushed the finger out of his lips little by little.

There are some water stains on the corners of the lips.

The inferior worm stared straight at the condescending male worm, his azure eyes could not hide his wildness and provocation.

This kind of wildness is indeed like Warren Clinton, but his submission and obedience made Sivan narrow his eyes again. Warren is not a worm who is easy to give in. Will he do this for a second-in-command?

The face of the female worm with blond hair and brown eyes flashed in front of her eyes, and the corner of Xiwen's lips curled into a sneer. He looked at the kneeling worm in front of him and asked:

"Are you in a good position?"

Hearing this sentence, Warren froze. The drooping eyes cut off the probing sight from above, only revealing the looming veins on the back of the hand.

"Xivan, don't go too far." The thin black hair covered Warren's expression, and his voice was hoarse and angry.

"It seems that you haven't learned how to be a female slave yet."

*

The female slave etiquette was not passed.

Xiwen ordered Warren to continue to learn from Bella until he learned it.

Closed study.

"...I followed your method and sent our worms to the black market to get out of Wo... The information about your female slave really hooked up his accomplice. The female named 'Mia' seemed to think that Warren was not dead. , has been hiding in the black market to inquire about Warren's whereabouts."

Bowers' voice came out from the communicator, "That worm is cunning enough, and immediately fled to the chaotic area after finding out that something was wrong. It even threatened the surrounding worms. Fortunately, our worms have already ambushed."

"It's really a group of damn star robbers." Bowers spat.

Sivan made no comment.

He leaned casually in the chair, propped his chin with one hand, and stared at the projection in front of him with emerald eyes.

The worm in the projection was not Bowers who was talking to him.

It was Warren who followed the Ya female in the hall and knelt on the ground bearing the humiliation. He seemed to have made up his mind to meet his deputy, obediently learning the humiliating female slave etiquette.

Xiwen's eyes flicked to Warren's face, and the bug with his head down was hidden in a corner. Slowly, Xiwen tapped his jaw with his fingers. Suddenly a voice came out, "What did that female insect do?"

Bowers replied, "The mouth is very rigid, no matter how much you torture to extract a confession, you will not speak."

The beating movement stopped, Xiwen stared at Warren in the projection, his emerald eyes flashed a dark light, "I will create a chance for that female to see 'Warren', so that the military department will get ready. "

Hearing that Bowers was taken aback, he laughed out loud, "You still have a way."

Then he asked again, "Can you make sure that female slave is obedient? Cooperate with us."