64

Under the gaze of the third insect, Xiwen cooperated and carried out the actions according to the method taught by Yafei's personal trainer. He imitated the insect in the projection and pressed Warren's calf.

Arranged in the familiar shape of the thirteenth letter of the English alphabet.

Lean over.

Pressed up.

"Your Excellency Xiwen, you did a great job." Yafei's personal trainer, who was teaching and watching, encouraged, turned to stare at Warren and said seriously, "Female Siren, please don't move."

Warren's struggling movements froze instantly.

Both insects didn't move anymore, just like ornaments.

Warren, however, blushed. He was not a real female insect and could not understand why these females and sub females could maintain a serious look on their faces when conducting such outrageous teachings, as if they were studying some serious topic... 

He came to discuss the arrest of Jon Domino with Xiwen. Powers sighed deeply, "That guy is also good at hiding, and he hasn't been found yet." 

Bowles and Warren looked at each other and walked into Sivan's study without saying anything else. Especially now that two eggs are involved. Although he vaguely sensed something was wrong, he didn't expect Xiwen to be so crazy. Sivan's feelings for Warren are always mixed with other things.

Bowles does not agree with his approach. Although everything is still under Sivan's control, once he invests too much, he develops subtle feelings... …Things like feelings are the hardest to control.

 When Powers finally learned that "Warren" was the star thief leader Warren Clinton, the whole insect was shocked, and it was so shocked that it was tender on the outside and tender on the inside. Still pregnant with the eggs of enemy insects! 

No, he was pregnant. Warren Clinton turned into a worm.

 The moment he saw Warren, Bowles's expression became complicated and indescribable. He remained alert and glanced at Warren's slightly swollen belly. Powers is one of the few bugs that can get in and out. It had been nearly half a month since Warren had been brought to his residence from the military headquarters.

After the second trimester, he was entering the third trimester. In order to prevent accidents, he turned on the first level of protection in his residence and strictly controlled the entry and exit of visiting bugs. 

The effect of private lessons on pregnant worms is not obvious, but Carl’s personal trainer told them to be patient in order for the eggs to actively communicate with the male and female fathers. After a while, he rubbed his thin red neck and said, "Three minutes are over, get out of here."

 This sentence caught Warren off guard. He was used to fighting the enemy bugs in front of him. This was the first time he heard the enemy bugs say such words in such a tone. Warren's throat was itchy, but he couldn't say anything. While trembling uncontrollably, Xiwen looked at him and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

 The pads of her fingers lingered on her belly, which had become soft due to the pregnancy of eggs. Hearing Xiwen's words, Warren seemed to feel the weak pulse frequency of the egg. He was led by Xi Wenlai and felt the real existence of the egg. "Although they fell into a deep sleep, they could still feel the weak pulse of the eggs." 

"It's amazing."

Xiwen murmured, "There are two lives here." He got through to his true nature. Warren is a soft bug. 

Warren couldn't tell, and Xiwen, who was watching his expression, slowly raised his lips. Is he playing a role, or is he a role? Wrapped in sharp edges, Warren began to feel irritated.