81

Upon hearing the news, Bowles couldn't help but exclaimed. He suspected it was a clumsy trick and couldn't believe it.

Not to mention whether the Insect Emperor is really critically ill, but it is simply a fantasy that the Insect Emperor will pass the throne to Lucille. Even if he had an heir, the power-hungry bug would not pass on the throne to any bug, let alone Lucille, who was in heaven and earth compared to Xiwen.

It's almost enough to pass it to Xiwen.

Unlike Bowles, Sivan wasn't too shocked. He reacted quickly and asked Winn coldly, "What did Nero do?"

Hearing this, Winn looked deeply at Xiwen.

"Yes." He replied, "Nero had an accident during the gene replacement process for the Insect King, which caused the sequelae of the Insect King to worsen after being attacked by a female insect."

really.

Xiwen felt relieved. The reason why he asked this was because he knew that Nile would definitely attack the Insect King. One of the initial conditions for cooperation between him and Nile was that Nile kill the Insect King during the gene replacement process.

"The Insect Emperor was afraid that he would die soon, so he announced that he had found his long-lost male son and asked him to inherit the throne." Wen En's expression was subtle, "But it is not the Insect Emperor's own wish, so it is impossible to tell."

He was dismissed from the royal family by Nero on the order of the Insect Emperor. The next day it was reported that the Insect Emperor was going to pass the throne to his long-lost male son.

Hearing this, a dark light flashed in Xiwen's eyes. Now the Insect King is only "critically ill". It is obvious that the lizard wants to seize the power of the Zerg race by controlling the Insect King. Passing the throne to Lucifer is just a cover, and Lucifer happens to be the one who is easy to control.

"The key message in the decree issued by the Insect Emperor is - the long-lost male." Wen En stared at Xiwen, "To be precise, Xiwen, you are too."

Sivan is qualified to compete for this position.

And, in such a situation... no, Xiwen has always been the best insect choice.

The Zerg cannot be allowed to be invaded by the Lants.

As the marshal of the military department, Winn could not just watch such a thing happen.

He broke through the defense line from the empire and arrived at Desolate Star just so that Xiwen could take action. He knew that Xiwen's base had accumulated a strong military force, and that there was also Bowers to help. Xiwen probably expected all this, so he completely revitalized the base of Huangxing before Nile attacked the Insect Emperor.

"The military headquarters has been invaded by the Lants. My power was taken back by Nero in the name of the Insect Emperor. Even Lieutenant General Michael and other generals were imprisoned on unfounded charges of rebellion." Winn frowned, Trying to persuade, "Xiwen."

"Only you can stop this."

Xiwen looked at Winn with a mocking curve on his lips, "Where's Falder?"

He would not believe that all this happened without the collusion between Falde and Nero and the help from Falde behind the scenes. The old insect had long been dissatisfied with the Insect King, and secretly colluded with the lizard to seize the throne.

First, he gave Lucile to Nero, and now he continues to push the simple-minded Lucile to the position of Insect King. His "poor" brother might be so happy now that his brain can no longer move.