100

"Explain everything to me honestly!"

After being released from prison, Warren rejoins Mia's team

"Where did you go last night and what did you do?"

"Explain everything to me honestly!"

After coming out of prison, Warren rejoined Mia's team and returned to the ground. Searches in the basement yielded no results, and all the sub-feminine servants in the royal family were imprisoned in one place. The lizards were divided into groups to investigate the identity of the acolytes one by one. The team of acolytes had already formed a long queue, and any suspicious acolytes would be picked out by the lizards and awaited torture and interrogation.

Several poor Asian females have been taken out and are being interrogated. Warren looked around calmly, but there was no familiar face.

"I was... sleeping."

An interrogated female spoke vaguely, terrified by the lizard's ferocious face.

"Sleep?" the interrogating lizard asked coldly.

Without saying a word, she slapped Yafei in the face, instantly swollen her face. The lizard said viciously, "If I find out that you have gone out, I will chop off your legs and hang them to pieces."

Hearing this, Yafei's face turned pale.

He quickly changed his words and said, "I...I may have gone out, but I can't remember clearly."

"Can't you remember?" The offended lizard kicked the female in the stomach hard. The weak female had no resistance and screamed. The entire insect was kicked several meters away. The lizard was still asking, "Do you remember now?"

This situation was not just one place, fear filled the entire room, and screams came one after another. It's more of a one-sided torture play than an interrogation.

Warren frowned secretly, stopped a lizard that was about to commit violence and said, "Don't go too far. If you kill it, you won't be able to communicate."

Only then did the lizard restrain himself.

But even though he had restrained himself a little, Warren still looked ugly. The Lante people are cruel and evil in nature, worship reproduction and force, and have no sympathy for other planetary races. Not only did they torture her, they also took the opportunity to rape her.

A female was forced into a corner, and the evil lizard wanted to touch her on the pretext of interrogation. The sharp lizard claws pressed down on the female's shoulders, and the tip of her forked tongue swayed, "Tell me, little one, what did you do last night?"

However, the Yafei whom he calls "little one" is not short in stature, but at this moment, with lowered eyebrows and lowered eyes, she looks "weak and submissive". The female didn't say anything, but the lizard looked at his beautiful figure and was distracted.

"Be obedient, and as long as you make me happy, I will take you out." The other claw of the lizard reached out to Yafei's waist...

Warren, who was watching on the sidelines, couldn't hold back any longer. He directed his investigation to the acolytes, just to confuse Nile's sight but he didn't want to see this kind of situation. He raised his foot, but in an instant he saw the corners of the female's lips suddenly curved in an extremely cold arc, her long crow-green eyelashes raised, and there was clearly murderous intent hidden under the crow feathers.

Just when Yafei seemed to be about to make a move, she seemed to have caught Warren's gaze, and Yafei's side eyes met Warren's gaze directly.

The two insects' eyes collided, and Warren's heart skipped a beat.