89

Mia paused slightly, hesitating because of Warren's words.

"Just like you said."

Warren is still bragging, "We are lazy

"..."

Mia paused slightly, hesitating because of Warren's words.

"Just as you said."

Warren is still bragging, "We have very little power left. Whether it is to save lives or compete for resources, the best way is to annex these lizards and strike first."

This star thief leader is afraid that the world will remain in chaos, and his ambition and desire for conquest are undisguised. It was hard for Mia not to delve deeper into Warren's intentions, but once she looked into Warren's eyes, it was hard for him to reject it.

Those eyes that sparkled with ambition seemed to have some kind of magic power.

Flamboyant and charming, it catches the eyes of insects.

"Mia, all the bugs and lizards here are untrustworthy."

"There is only 'us' here."

Warren stared at him closely, "It's just you and me."

me and you.

Mia's eyes were touched, and her heart skipped a beat. The "we" that Warren emphasizes is that he and Warren are two enemies of each other in a "desperate situation." This concept is undoubtedly a huge temptation for Mia.

Warren tied them together with his own hands. As long as he gained power and cut off the Lante people's retreat, he would get what he dreamed of...

Mia's throat tightened, "This is not an easy thing."

He tried his best to maintain his sanity. Although Warren's proposal made him excited, he was not 100% sure of Warren's motives. Mia is faced with a dilemma between relying on the Lants to accomplish her great cause and fighting alongside Warren to seize the initiative.

Reason told him that he should not take risks.

But Warren didn't give him time to breathe, and then pressed him, "Mia, do you not believe in yourself, or do you not believe in me?"

"Put your hopes on that treacherous lizard, let alone seek revenge on Sivan Jacob and the insects of the Imperial Military. You don't even know when it will be demolished across the river and eradicated."

"Didn't you intend to avenge our companions from the beginning?" Warren narrowed his eyes and asked coldly.

"..." She couldn't argue, and her candid gaze caused cold sweat to break out on Mia's forehead.

Relying on his amnesia and the relationship with his former companions, Warren clearly has the upper hand and is more difficult to deal with than before. Now is no longer the time for him to ask Warren whether he believes in him, but for Warren to take the lead.

The positions of the two insects were completely reversed, but even so, Mia could only eat Coptis chinensis dumbly, and could not tell her pain. Because it was he who injected the inducer into Warren, which caused the current change in the relationship.

Warren's acumen made Mia difficult to deal with, and the temptation he threw out made him unable to stop being tempted. Mia pinched her knuckles, barely grasping the last bit of rationality, and said, "How could I not believe you? It's just that this matter needs to be considered in the long run."

Mia felt a little relieved.

When he was forced to stop talking, Warren raised his lips silently.

More than ten minutes later, the aircraft ship finally entered the main city area. As soon as he entered the main city, Warren noticed that the military female who was following him stopped. Obviously, the main city area has been controlled by the blue lizard, and ships in the outer areas cannot pass unless they break in by force.