24

The deep voice rang in his ears, and Warren froze.

The bewitching face was close at hand, and the hot breath sprayed out along with the strong hormones constantly stimulated his sensitive nerves.

The base of his ear was hot, but Warren bit his back teeth. Raising his eyes, amidst lightning and thunder, he suddenly attacked Xiwen. Zhang Yang raised frivolous eyebrows, "Aside from your face, what else do you value?"

Hard-spoken.

There was only a muffled sound of "bang".

Xiwen blocked his attack and grabbed his jaw. The huge impact forced Warren's back to slam against the wall. Reluctantly, the teasing mental energy instantly crushed him, making him unable to move.

The emerald eyes approached again.

With a smile on his face, Xiwen glanced at Warren's ear, and murmured, "Then what else do you want to see?"

Sharp eyebrows frowned, and Warren pursed his lips in disgust.

He refused to speak, but his red and trembling neck had already revealed everything. Xiwen understood it, but it didn't affect his teasing, making the bug trembling and weak.

"If you don't speak, just continue to bear it."

Xiwen was in a happy mood, but the energy of vicious teasing was slowly increasing. Until the bug couldn't resist his sensitive physiology, and knelt down between his legs amid a burst of trembling.

Warren clenched his fist as he struggled. A worm's voice suddenly came from outside the cell, "Xiwen, why did you transfer the star thief..."

Mia frowned and went straight to the cell.

He had just heard the news when he returned from repatriating the Lante Stars.

Why move Warren's deputy at this juncture?

Mia was puzzled and stepped into the cell suddenly.

However, when he stepped into the cell, he suddenly stopped.

I saw Xiwen standing by the wall with his back to the door.

A female insect knelt between his legs in a vague posture, Michael couldn't see his appearance clearly, he could only see the fine and swaying black hair and the extent of his limbs struggling...

The raised voice stopped abruptly.

Hearing Michael's voice, Warren paused. Anger was left behind, and the situation was quickly analyzed. Michael was jealous of him. The status of female slave may have fooled Bowers, but it was definitely not possible to fool Michael.

Thinking of this, he met Xiwen's eyes.

The eyebrows were tightened, and the blue eyes were a signal, signaling Xiwen to let Michael go away. The tacit understanding of the enemy for many years made Xiwen understand Warren's meaning in seconds. However, Xiwen looked at his face and slowly curled his lips.

The blackened male insect opened its mouth.

silent.

But Warren read two words from his lips.

--beg me.

The viciousness of male insects is fully reflected at this moment.

There was a flash of coldness in the blue eyes, which dilated slightly because they were holding back their anger.

The two worms are at a stalemate.

"Xiwen?" But getting no response, Michael gradually became impatient. I don't know what the two worms standing and kneeling are doing...