38

The lizard retorted on the spot. He had seen Jacob's house bugs, and the two ordinary bugs in front of him definitely could not come from the Jacob family. He cursed, "You dare to pretend to be the Duke of Farde! Our general is an ally of the Jacob family!"

Become allies?

Xiwen's eyes darkened slightly, but his male father moved very quickly and wanted to hook up with the Lant people.

Seeing the slight change in the expressions of the two insects opposite, the lizard began to become rampant. He spoke arrogantly, "So what if you are really Jacob's house bugs? If you dare to fight against us Lantians, will Falder protect you?"

"Even his beloved little boy, Lucille, doesn't he inherit happiness from our general?"

The arrogant laughter made the surrounding insects look at each other. Rumors about Lucille and Nile had long been spread among the nobles, but no insects dared to find out. Now it was completely confirmed.

Lizard was still talking nonsense, "Let alone Lucille, even Xiwen will sooner or later..."

Xiwen's expression was indifferent.

"What's the turn of the ugly lizard?"

Before he could take action, he heard a cold scoff, and saw the insect beside him kicking the lizard over. Disgust filled his brows, and he stepped on the lizard's mouth regardless of the lizard's screams, grinding and saying, "Ugly thing, you have a loud tone."

Warren's sudden move was something he didn't expect.

He stared at Warren.

The scene seemed familiar. At the royal banquet, this bug helped him taunt Lucille and Falde who were looking for trouble? Or on the deserted star many years ago, when you rescued him back to the Star Thieves base and tried your best to block the voices that wanted to kill him directly...?

"How to deal with it?" Warren asked, turning back and suddenly meeting Xiwen's eyes.

What kind of look is this...

Warren was startled, and inexplicably, his heart beat wildly. However, in this stunned moment, the lizard managed to break free from the restraints. Warren's expression changed slightly and he chased after the lizard. The little lizard in front of him was no match for him, but just when he was about to catch the lizard, an invisible spiritual tentacle penetrated directly into the lizard's head.

Precise holes seem to preserve the integrity of the artwork.

But blood drops still splashed onto Warren's face, and before Warren could react, a pair of hands pressed on his shoulders. Xiwen pressed against his back and stared at the blood stains on his face.

"Too fishy."

A face that is so beautiful that it is holy, and a smile that is so gentle and harmless at the corners of its lips. An extreme sense of strangeness and coldness shot up from the soles of Warren's feet, and he once again clearly realized that Xiwen was getting more and more sick... and scary.

"Dead..."

"They killed the Lants!"

The male's frightened cry broke the dead silence.

Because they formed an alliance to avoid war, the Lants cannot be killed. Even the privileges allowed caused the bugs to avoid them, let alone actively provoke them. But these two in front of me actually killed the Lante people.

"This has nothing to do with me!"

The male insect bullied by the Lants seemed to have forgotten his own experience, pointing at Xiwen and Warren and said, "They killed them! Catch them!"