102

"The lizards are coming after me!"

Two military females came out of nowhere and said to Xiwen, "We have to withdraw!"

Xiwen glanced at Warren, as if he didn't expect that he would expose them at this time. The situation was urgent and it was impossible to take Warren away by force. For the sake of the overall deployment, Xiwen could only choose to evacuate immediately.

"Withdraw."

Xiwen immediately gave the order, looked at Warren deeply, turned and left. As soon as they left, Warren took the time to follow them out and faced the approaching lizards.

He pretended to be chasing after him in a hurry, and cursed angrily, "Are you a bunch of useless snacks? I finally discovered the intruders, and they arrived slowly! Let them escape before my eyes again!"

"It's you! Xiwen. The military commander who attacked my territory of Desolate Star!"

His eyes instantly turned to hatred and hatred, and he saw his mortal enemy rushing forward. "You can't even think of escaping today."

"Warren, you are taking too many risks."

Mia looked at Warren who had regained consciousness, her eyes full of worry and anger, "Fighting Xiwen alone, you will die if you just miss a stab in the heart, do you know!"

Nile walked into the room where Warren was recovering from his injuries. In the evening, the target he was waiting for finally arrived. 

Because Mia is responsible for the task of continuing to track Xiwen and other insects, she cannot visit Warren often. Warren didn't care, because he was waiting for someone else. 

He deepened his "bond" with Mia again for the next step of his plan. Warren narrowed his eyes for a moment, and before Mia noticed it, he bent his lips that were pale from injury, looked at him and smiled and said, "Okay, I believe you."

 "Don't worry Warren, I will kill him for you." Mia said coldly. "You should inform me as soon as possible."

Mia's eyes gradually darkened, and her hatred for Xiwen became stronger. His Warren was finally reborn, and that damn bug tried to kill Warren again! Although he loves to gamble, he would not risk his life unless absolutely necessary.

The place where he was pierced by Xiwen's spiritual tentacles was his chest, where his heart was originally. He admitted that he was a bit of a gambler, but fortunately he had a pretty good grasp. Warren is not dead. As Mia screamed again, Warren completely passed out.

Behind him, the lizard army commanded by Nero rushed out of the entrance and continued to hunt down Xiven and a group of army bugs. "Warren——" 

What expression should be on your face now? Sivan Jacob. It's a pity that I can't clearly see the wonderful expression on his face at this moment. He knew that the defense at the entrance had been broken through, Nile could not catch Sivan, and the lizard was helpless.

Warren performed the last act before passing out. He stared at Sivan and roared with gritted teeth, "Sivan...Jacob!"

 Even though he didn't dodge and even pounced on them intentionally, the pain from the two thrusts and withdrawals made him almost faint. He was unconscious and cursed secretly, but when he could barely see Xiwen's shaking pupils, he curled his lips with satisfaction. 

Another heavy blow, and Warren was hit hard and hit the ground hard. "Puch——" 

Severe pain hit him suddenly, and blood instantly slid down Xiwen's mental tentacles. Something unexpected happened, and Xiwen suddenly pulled out his spiritual tentacles.