20

That night, Lucille was taken back by Jacob's houseworm. However, this matter was not over. In the early morning of the next day, the army's worms arrived at Xiwen's residence.

"In response to the dispute last night, the Lante Stars accused you of using violence against them. Please follow us back to the military headquarters to investigate." Even though she was the accused party, the military female still looked at Xiwen respectfully.

Facing a beautiful and powerful commander, no bug would prefer a disgusting blue-skinned foreign creature.

This was not beyond Xiwen's expectation.

Or in his expectation. Relying on the covenant to bully the insects, this is why the military department is unwilling to have a head-on conflict with the Lante Stars.

Xiwen lowered his eyes, casually holding a cup of tea with his slender five fingers, waiting for Jun Nu to finish speaking, he took the last sip of tea, and then casually put down the cup.

Get up, "Let's go."

Males are thinner than females.

But the moment he got up, Xiwen's momentum was overwhelming. His military uniform is tall and straight, with golden double scarlet buttons and deep emerald eyes shining brightly under the interlaced light and shadow. The moment her gaze passed over, Jun Nu couldn't help holding her breath.

The words paused, and Jun Nu was about to speak again when a loud voice broke in.

"I kicked that blue lizard, do you need my cooperation?"

Warren threw aside the Female Slave Code and walked over. On the honey-colored neck, the cortical inhibition circle is particularly conspicuous.

There was indeed a fourth worm present that night, but Xiwen was mainly accused by the Lante Stars. If it is confirmed that it was the female slave who moved the hand, then the commander will be able to avoid a troublesome power dispute.

The female army looked at the wild female in front of her, and couldn't help looking at Xiwen, "Is this... your female slave? If your female slave is present, it is necessary to cooperate with the investigation."

Letting a lowly female slave take full responsibility is the best solution.

Xiwen narrowed his eyes slightly, staring at the bug that took the initiative to admit responsibility. His gaze made Warren sneer, and the unruly words escaped from his lips, "I'm not too brave to act or not to act."

Even if the status has changed.

Reduced to a lowly female slave, but Warren Clinton still exists in his bones.

A star thief who talks about morality and principles?

Is that really his intention? The corners of Xiwen's lips curled into an inexplicable arc.

"Then take him with you."

The two worms arrived at the military headquarters.

Nero, the accuser, has already sat in the investigation room, and in view of fairness, Xiwen and Warren were interrogated and investigated separately.

Bowles' office.

Xiwen, who was supposed to be interrogated by the army female, was sitting leisurely on the sofa with his arms folded.

"You still have to go through the procedure." Bowers poured a cup of tea and handed it to Xiwen, "Wait a minute, I'll ask Chong to take you to the interrogation room."

Xiwen didn't answer, and his eyes fell on the surveillance projection.

Bowers followed and looked over, and the projection was impressively the scene of the interrogation room. A rebellious female was sitting on a special control chair for interrogation. In order to prevent the female's strong body from resisting, his hands and feet were tightly bound by special equipment.