34

The muzzle of the gun was only a few millimeters away from the forehead.

Xiwen stared at the bug in front of him. The bug still had a bite in its mouth, and its eyes and expression were covered by black satin. But the moment she heard his voice, her sharp eyebrows raised.

Without hesitation, the bug pressed the gusset!

"Whoosh--"

Laser arrows shoot out.

At the same time, a powerful spiritual energy was suddenly released. Under the pressure of the terrifying ability to control, extremely short distances, instantaneous changes, the direction of the laser arrow is visibly distorted to the naked eye.

Along with the distortion of space, the howling wind passed over Xiwen's cheek and slammed into the wall behind!

There was a "click" sound, and cracks appeared in the wall.

Xiwen narrowed his eyes slightly.

He was not angry at Warren's actions, but instead the corners of his lips curled up. He held the muzzle of the laser arrow in his hand and twisted it quickly and accurately. The laser arrow was thrown out instantly, and Warren's hands were quickly grabbed and pressed hard on his head.

"Did you try it out?" The casual tone did not sound like it came from a bug that had a brush with death. Xiwen looked at Warren who was pressed on the bed by him and asked, "Is your laser arrow faster, or is my spiritual energy faster?"

It's completely incomparable.

Warren begged with his mouth in his mouth, unable to speak but he already had the answer in his heart.

He really wanted to test how powerful SSS-level energy could be, but he also knew that laser arrows would never hurt Xiwen. But he still shot at Xiwen, because he wanted to know where the bottom line of this male insect was.

Obviously, Sivan was not angry.

The energy to control everything makes Xiwen strong enough and confident enough. Xiwen believed from the bottom of his heart that no insect could escape his control.

Including him - Warren Clinton.

Warren was wondering about Xiwen, and Xiwen was not idle either. He leaned down and lowered his eyes. The cold, silky long hair flowed past Warren's cheek, and those dark emerald eyes looked into Warren's eyes through the black satin.

It was pitch black before his eyes, but Warren could still feel the lazy but aggressive gaze of the male above him. Hearing and touch become more sensitive, and a unique cold fragrance hits your face. Hooking the sea area that yearns to be soothed, the breath gradually becomes disordered.

Xiwen's spiritual energy was simply a tempting poison to his body.

He moved his lips, but the words in his mouth made his voice muffled. Squeezing out the air, the long, glistening water stains slowly slid from the corners of her lips.

Xiwen's pupils were dark.

His eyes followed the thin red color on Warren's neck due to oversensitivity, all the way up to the corners of his lips that were stained with water. After staring for a few seconds, he suddenly stretched out his hand. His thumb slowly and forcefully wiped the water stain that spread to his chin back to the corners of his lips.

Stick it on the side of his ear canal, "Do you want to play with the more perverted ones?"

This was something Warren made up about Fickell.

His breath hit the back of his ears, and Warren's body trembled slightly. The black satin only allowed him to catch a glimpse of the vague insect shadows blending in with the dark color above, which made him instinctively feel danger. Another chuckle was heard, and the male's dangerous voice sounded again.

"A little masochistic?"

Xiwen raised his eyebrows slightly and smiled, "Then play with me."

He picked up the hanging rope that the worker had prepared on the side of the bed. But Xiven didn't have a habit of hanging insects up, and instead held Warren's hand. The sling was wrapped around his chest, passed under his armpits, and his hands were tied behind his back. During this period, Warren resisted with his legs, but was suppressed by Xiwen.

Finally, he removed the mouthpiece from Warren's mouth.

"Let go!" The moment the mouth was removed, Warren spoke. His eyebrows furrowed fiercely. He couldn't catch Xiwen's next move, but the sense of danger made his whole body tense.

Xiwen ignored him and tied the knot tightly, even tying it back with a beautiful bow around his neck.

This perverted bug!

The unique cold fragrance enveloped him again, and the spiritual tentacles that were ready to move emerged. The aroused heat increased, and Warren gritted his teeth and said in a hoarse voice, "...change your posture."

He needed energy, even if it came from what Merck called a bonding psychotherapy. He must also absorb Xiwen's spiritual energy and heal his own spiritual sea. But, not in this shameful and perverted way!

Xiwen admired his "masterpiece".

Listening to Warren's protest, he grabbed the beautifully tied bow around his neck and said, "Isn't that what you said? Play with excitement."

He knew exactly what the unruly and flamboyant insect said and what expression it showed when it faced Fikr.

"Don't play around with all the bells and whistles. Just be direct." Warren gritted his teeth. He didn't expect that teasing Fickell and Xiwen would end up tricking him.

Xiwen stared at him for two seconds and saw through his thoughts, "You treat me as an energy supply tool, why don't you make me happy first?"

The cold white index finger pressed the knot gently, and the rough knot rubbed against the rolling Adam's apple. In a shudder, Warren opened his teeth. The scalding heat made him bite out of control, but Xiwen moved.

He leaned over and said, "You will be punished for biting the host insect..."