76

The induced smoke was thick, and Sivan fell to the ground. But even with the blur of smoke, the bright red blood spilling from his chest was still extremely dazzling.

The large swaths of bright red stung Warren's eyes.

But the culprit is urging, "It's too late."

"Warren, leave quickly."

Yes.

Warren lowered his eyes coldly.

He must follow Mia and leave quickly before the military female arrives.

It was all improvised.

When he and Xiwen discovered the pupil pattern authentication system, Warren had a strong premonition that Mia had arrived and was in the basement. Mia understands him, and he understands Mia well enough. The authentication system is the signal Mia left him.

He was led into the basement, and the memory of the cruel insect transformation was brought out. Warren couldn't believe that the laboratory that transformed him and tortured him was actually under his base. The overwhelming anger made him calm down quickly, so when the induced smoke sprayed out, he realized that the bug he was waiting for appeared.

If so, Mia walked out of the secret door.

Just when he was about to fall into the hallucinogenic fog, Mia injected him with a medicine, but Xiwen fell into an illusion. This is an excellent time, Mia's purpose is to take him away. The key to unlocking the truth lies in Mia, and Warren vows to find out the truth and take revenge.

Faced with Xiwen and the truth, Warren chose the latter.

He took advantage of his plan and agreed to Mia to escape from the Desolate Star with him.

However, Warren never expected that Xiwen would fall into Mia's trap!

This male SSS insect is so smart, he has strategized and manipulated him at the palm of his hand. He has clearly calculated everything, so how could he easily fall into Mia's trap. Warren couldn't believe it, but when he saw Xivin, who was deep in the illusion, calling out his name and suddenly retracting his attack tentacles, his heart suddenly jumped and his blood instantly flowed backwards.

The bright, cold dagger was thrust into Xiwen's chest.

As Xiwen fell, Warren's pupils vibrated and tightened.

be terribly upset.

impossible.

His lips and teeth were trembling, and his fingers dug into his palms.

Seeing Xivin lying in a pool of blood, Warren couldn't believe it. This kind of bug will be hit and fall to the ground after being stabbed by Mia's dagger. Did Xiwen fall into an illusion, or did he fall into an illusion...

The large area of ​​blood was shocking.

This bug won't die.

How could Xiwen die so easily!

"Warren, we can't wait any longer!"

Mia directly grabbed Warren who paused in front of Xiwen. He narrowed his eyes slightly and said coldly, "This male insect is despicable and shameless. He will not hesitate to use you as a bargaining chip to achieve his own goals, and even forces you to lay two eggs!"

"He is our enemy!"

"Did you forget the star thief he killed? He destroyed the deserted star and the base."

Warren's eyes darkened when he heard this, and he stared at Mia. The dark eyes made Mia pause for a moment, but the next second he heard Warren say, "Okay."