23

Following Xiwen's words, the army females rushed in.

"run--"

Mia roared and subconsciously pushed Warren away. Before he had time to resist, he was pinned down by the military female.

"Run?" Warren's casual eyes fell on him.

The mental energy that made the female's legs weak was released, and Sivan walked behind Warren. He glanced at the worm's jawbone, which he was holding back, and put his hand on his shoulder.

He leaned over again, and brought his dangerous lips closer.

Emerald eyes flicked to Mia, but whispered to Warren, "My female slave, where do you want to go?"

Like the soft murmur between lovers.

intimate.

The intimacy made Mia's pupils sting and she struggled madly.

Regret flickered in his eyes, and he stared intently at the hands touching Warren's shoulders. In the past, the high-spirited star thief leader, his companion who fought side by side was humiliated and imprisoned by the enemy leader as a female slave.

In disgust, Mia gritted her teeth, "Xiwen, let him go!"

Xiwen chuckled, and let go of Warren's hand.

"Um?"

"Did I force you?"

He did not persecute anyone.

He just lowered his condescending posture slightly when the enemy wavered, and patiently waited for the enemy to stretch out his hand for help like a hunter.

This is a bug that is good at playing tricks on bugs.

Warren knows that better than anyone. Xiwen was provoking Mia on purpose, or provoking him on purpose. The seductive spiritual energy moved his sea area and moved his gradually weakening legs.

The overly sensitive body trembled slightly, and the tentacles of the spirit of desire were about to move. It seemed that in the next second, the trembling tentacles were about to entangle the body of the enemy shamelessly under the watchful eye of the deputy...

Xiwen wanted to embarrass him in front of his subordinates.

Aware of this fact, Warren suppressed the hotness in his eyes, and stared at Xiwen with his unyielding eyes. While leaning forward with weak legs, he grabbed the collar of Xiwen's military uniform. Panting became constricted, and he felt that his thoughts were so hot that they were about to melt into water.

He couldn't resist the female's begging and indebted nature, but he didn't let himself kneel under Xiwen's military uniform pants in embarrassment, sticking out his hot, sticky tongue to obsessively lick the other's military boots.

A fierceness appeared in Warren's eyes.

Resisting customers, he ruthlessly grabbed Xiwen's collar and knocked it up.

When the four lips touch, the spiritual tentacles are entangled.

Warren bit the corner of Xiwen's lips while it was hot. There was no meeting of lips and teeth, only the strong smell of blood spread. He recklessly absorbed Xiwen's spiritual energy, as if he wanted to drain Xiwen's energy in another way.

Roll consumed a large amount of spiritual energy, and the sea area gradually stabilized. Warren withdrew his lips, his face flushed, but his tone was not loser. Staring straight at Xiwen, he gritted his teeth and asked with a smile:

"Are you satisfied? My hero."

The provocation in the blue eyes and the tingling at the corners of the lips made Xiwen narrow his eyes slightly.