96

The injection hidden behind his waist was almost crushed.

Looking at the eager Mia, Warren narrowed his eyes slightly. Unable to restrain himself, Zhong Zi pushed him down on the bed, and the hope in his eyes finally became unbearable. Warren raised the corners of his lips slightly, suddenly stretched out his hands, and actually took the initiative to climb up Mia's neck.

The moment their skin touched each other, Mia's movements trembled.

Obviously, this was Warren's reaction that he had not expected, and a moment of joy flooded into his eyes. Mia looked at Warren in a completely different posture that made his heart beat like a drum. She raised her body slightly, panted with moist breaths and asked against his ear:

"Do you think I am a female insect?"

This sentence made the joy in Mia's eyes fade away instantly. He looked sideways and saw Warren's serious eyebrows. The hands around his neck had already pressed on his shoulders at some point. Warren stared at him and said with a cold smile, "Mia, don't forget."

"From the insect grid, I am a male insect."

From bone to soul, he is a complete male insect.

Coupled with the sudden exertion of his intertwined legs and the hands on his shoulders, Warren overturned the two insects with an absolute advantage.

The earth spins and the sky spins.

"Bang!"

Mia's back hit the bed board hard, and Warren held his shoulders on top of him. He stared at the astonished Mia, raised his lips and smiled, "And you."

"It's the female insect."

Warren's legs pushed into his penis forcefully, and the palms on his shoulders were strong and hot. His brows and eyes are full of the aggressiveness of a male insect. His raised eyebrows and sharp and sexy mandibles are like magic, with an irresistible charm.

"Warren..."

At this moment, Mia finally realized it.

No one can control him, he is a male insect through and through.

"External changes cannot change the inside of the bug." Warren put one hand on Mia's shoulder and touched his lower abdomen with the other, "It's just that here, there is an extra reproductive cavity for breeding bug eggs."

His eyebrows are flamboyant and beautiful.

He looked down at his momentary introversion, and raised his eyes to look at Mia's publicity and occupation.

Mia held her breath, and he almost forgot to breathe.

Yes, Warren is a male bug.

Always.

Warren's hand left his abdomen, suddenly touched Mia's lower abdomen, and pressed it. He looked at Mia, "And yours is gone."

Through the clothes, the heat from Warren's palm penetrated into Mia's abdominal skin without any reservation. His Adam's apple rolled unbearably, dry and hoarse.

This is what the Warren he loves looks like.

Mia once thought that the male insect's body had tainted Warren's soul, but now he couldn't help but admit that the original male insect's body had created Warren.

From the beginning, he was a high-spirited and dazzling male star thief.

Warren is not inferior to those noble male insects, not even inferior to the SSS-level male insect. Even if he is transformed into a female insect, he can still exude a dazzling style.