6

It was the next day when Warren woke up again.

The door opened in response, and Xiwen walked in.

"Are you awake?" The male worm has light eyebrows, and the pure white shirt tucked into the waist pants supports his figure beautifully. Seeing that suffocating face, some embarrassing images and indecipherable words suddenly flashed in Warren's chaotic mind.

— lick it clean.

The bewitching voice echoed in my ears.

The residual warmth of the tongue sliding across the skin and licking the blood remains faintly.

Warren's pupils vibrated, and his face burned. As Xiwen approached, his body retracted unnaturally, but the aroused mental tentacles tremblingly stretched out towards Xiwen.

"Hide what?"

Xivan glanced at the tiny sticky worm's tentacles, with a sneer on the corner of his lips, and his casual gaze crossed Warren's face again, "Aren't you adapting well to your new identity? You learned how to use it so quickly. The tentacles have hooked up the bugs."

There is clearly no ironic word, but it sounds inexplicably ironic. Especially with this extremely beautiful smiling face, Warren's scalp was slightly numb. He frowned, but when he opened his mouth, he caught a glimpse of Xiwen's injured right hand. Suddenly, the tit-for-tat words were blocked in the flushed neck.

This is what he bit.

Subtle emotion flashed in Warren's eyes.

"What on earth are you trying to do?" Warren demanded hoarsely, revenge or torture him?

What do you want to do?

"Let you experience bed climbing in advance." Xiwen's expression was light, but the smile on the corner of his lips was smudged.

"Take off your clothes."

Warren was visibly taken aback the moment the voice landed, and then his expression turned ugly for a moment. The muscles on his face were faintly distorted, and the fierce and embarrassing eyes seemed to directly engrave the word "abnormal" on Xiwen's body.

However, the military boots were strong, and Xiwen was approaching.

Under the influence of erotic heat, the unique cold fragrance swayed along with the male hormones, making Warren's breathing become constricted, and his face became hot uncontrollably. What's more terrible is that the passionate scratching sensation swept over again because of Xiwen's breath.

Xiwen definitely did it on purpose!

Warren gritted his teeth, and retracted the sprouting tentacles.

"Go away!" He tried his best to restrain the nature of the female insect.

"Do you think you can resist?" Xiwen stretched out his spiritual tentacles grandly. He didn't take the initiative to touch Warren, but as if tempting, Warren's tentacles curled up tremblingly emerged again and entangled weakly in Xiwen's direction.

"Heh, is this your resistance?"

Xiwen chuckled lightly, but there was a trace of sarcasm in Warren's ears.

The beautiful male insect stood in front of him, like a judge, looking down at his "ugliness". His cold voice and unfeeling eyes pierced his heart hard. However, this humiliating physiology did not lose heat because of Xiwen's indifference, but became even hotter.

It was so hot that it almost destroyed him.

Xiwen's spirit touched the corners.

In a trance, Warren's vision blurred and his memory began to blur.