55

The filth and sin are wrapped up in the cloak of extravagance and extravagance, and there is no law to restrain the male and female insects in their decadent carnival. There are all kinds of bugs coming and going, and Warren with the job number 1201076 is among them.

A few days ago, Warren gathered a group of desperate criminals.

With Yiluo's help, he exchanged pupil pattern information with a batch of female insect "commodities" that had just been transported, and tampered with the authentication system, successfully rescued this batch of female insect "commodities" and made the similar-looking insects Replaced.

The reason why he dared to do this was because the origins of most of the female "commodities" could not be traced, and the scarred and physical features of the offenders were similar to those of the female "commodities" that had been abused for a long time.

Faced with such a huge group of "commodities", the workers do not pay attention to the changes in the appearance of the "commodities". They only care about the user experience of the "commodities" feedback from customers and the durability of the body.

This plan was both arrogant and clever in a way.

Warren was carrying a drink tray through the underground female insect exchange. At the end of the corridor, a tall female insect walked over with a middle-aged male insect with fat head and big ears holding her waist. The moment he saw Warren, he put his hand on the collar around his neck, and crossed his thumb and index finger to make an unlocking finger.

[The door to the underground passage opens. 】

The two insects looked at each other, and Warren raised his eyebrows. The other party was the worm that had been replaced, and she was also the female worm named Bruce who was stalking the alley in the chaotic area. Warren received information from Bruce that there were hidden underground passages in the exchange, which were used to transport female "commodities" and for the passage of extremely high-status nobles.

Warren suspected that the Blue Stars who supported this gray industrial chain behind the scenes also had access to the exchange through this channel. He stayed at the exchange, on the one hand to avoid tracking by Xiwen and the military, and on the other hand to verify Jon's words and investigate the relationship between the Lante people and the exchange.

Warren passed Bruce and the male insect with the tray, but at this moment, the middle-aged male insect's claws began to become dishonest. The greasy claws suddenly released from Bruce's waist and grabbed Bruce's buttocks.

Take a pinch.

The middle-aged male laughed obscenely.

"..." The veins on his strong arms were exposed.

When Warren saw the murderous look in Bruce's eyes, he knew that this bug couldn't stand it any longer. He held the bottom of the tray with one hand, and the elbow of the other hand suddenly pressed on the male's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" The male looked over unhappily.

Turning around, he saw a handsome face with a bright but carefree smile. In an instant, he lost all his anger and was so fascinated that even Warren's elbow pressed his shoulder hard and was indifferent.

"It's nothing, I'll just play for a while."

Warren raised his eyebrows and glanced at Bruce, then at the middle-aged male.

The bad bugs got together. When Bruce saw this, he hooked his hand around the male bug's neck and persuaded, "Yes, let's play together?"

Seeing the two females "throwing themselves into each other's arms", the middle-aged male, who was so bewildered, quickly said hello. Warren and Bruce smiled at each other, turned around and walked towards a hidden corner with the male worm in their arms.