82

The royal family, a palace filled with the smell of decay.

The Insect King was imprisoned on the luxurious palace bed, and Lucille stood in front of his bed and looked at this noble insect.

Nero united with his male father, no, now Feld is no longer his male father, he is no longer one of the Jacobs, he has noble royal blood flowing in his body. Lucille raised his lips, looking extremely satisfied with this new identity.

Nero's power had already penetrated into the military and the royal family. He teamed up with Fald to drive Winn out, took control of the military, and sealed off the royal family. Except for the servants in the royal family, all military women including military doctors were put in prison. The outside world has no way of knowing what is going on in the royal family, and the undercurrent is surging under the peaceful atmosphere.

"My dear male father."

"When will you pass the throne to me?" Lucille pressed.

"You are getting older and your mind is no longer clear. You might as well give me the position of Insect King now to make up for my loss as your backup genetic replacement." Lucille sneered, his ambitious pupils showing eagerness. The signal that Earth wants to become the Insect King.

The Insect King looked indifferently at Lucier, who looked like a clown. Even now, he still looks down on this inferior insect. With such genes and mind, how could he reluctantly agree to use Lucille as a replacement if he didn't have to? In the end, the wolf was lured into the house.

"Stupid." Fury surged in the Insect King's eyes, "Do you think Nile will sincerely support you to become the Insect King? The Lante people just want you as a puppet to control the Insects!"

"So what?" Lucille disagreed, "As long as I become the Insect King, wouldn't it be enough?" Even being a puppet is better than being an aristocratic male insect who also has no real power.

What's more, without him there would be other insects.

What is the direct connection between the life and death of the Zerg and him?

Lucille mocked, "You advised me not to take the position, but why are you so greedy for power and unwilling to step down? If it's really not that good, why do you hold this position and do not hesitate to agree to the Lante Stars garrisoning the Zerg? Do you want to restore the energy level too?"

"Even if there is an SSS-level candidate insect like Xiwen, I just want to extract his genes."

"It sounds so nice, but I just don't want to hand over the throne."

The Insect King was so angry that Lucille was speechless.

"Don't even think about it!" he yelled angrily.

Lucille mocked nonchalantly, "My dear male father, why not abdicate as soon as possible while there is still so much left in the evening. Otherwise, there will be nothing left."

"This is too ugly."

As soon as the mocking words fell, a pair of hands pressed down on Lucille's shoulders from behind. Lucille looked back and saw that the person who came was Nile.

"I have something to tell His Majesty, go out, Lucile." Nile looked at Lucile.

Lucille has always understood things, and everything here is Nero's decision. Falde was assigned to the military headquarters by Nero to take custody of the military females. In the royal family, he could only obey Nero's orders.

Lucille walked out despite her reluctance.

As soon as Lucille left, the Insect King angrily asked, "Nile! How dare you deceive me!"