21

His narrow, dark eyes narrowed.

Rampaging the Zerg, Nero kicked the steel plate for the first time.

Staring at the beautiful male insect in front of him, the blue scaly skin suddenly trembled. But not fear, but excitement.

The handsome face of a god, the holy and pure white military uniform, and the slender and powerful hands under the white gloves... Such a careless but aggressive gesture of attacking insects and playing with insect hearts...

Nero's breathing became constricted, anger was replaced by excitement and occupied his brain.

Hearing the excited panting of the blue lizard, Bowers felt a chill. He was almost certain that now that Xiwen made the lizard kneel down, the lizard could kneel down and even lick the upturned military boots.

"Hiss—" The long forked tongue was exposed in the air, greedily and blatantly sucking the breath of the beautiful male insect into his throat.

Xiwen's eyes were dark, and a desire to destroy rose from his eyes.

Without warning, the tentacles of the spirit suddenly attacked Nile. Nero didn't have time to take precautions. With a loud "bang", the interrogation chair was overturned, and the whole lizard was slammed against the wall.

The huge impact smashed the wall into cracks, and as the wall powder fell off, Bowles' expression gradually became painful.

"Can't you change places?"

"Did you know that the military has limited funding? No money is needed to build the wall?"

No worm cared about the life and death of this lizard, and Bowers only cared about his funds. Xiwen chuckled lightly, but didn't stop there.

The mental tentacles pinched Nero's neck until the veins on the blue neck burst. He pressed the opponent to death against the wall like making a specimen. The energy on the verge of SSS level was crazily crushed, mercilessly tearing apart the opponent's spirit and destroying his limbs.

"Uh..." Nero's internal organs seemed to be being ground, his sharp teeth were rubbing against each other, and the blood vessels between his wrists were about to burst.

The energy was impenetrable, brutally making him groan in pain. But in the next second, fragmented grinning laughter overflowed from his mouth intermittently.

"Again, try harder..."

Through the white gloves, Xiwen rubbed his knuckles.

Look at the blue lizard as if you were dead.

"Satisfy you." There was a smile on the corner of his lips, but his mental energy continued to increase until blood overflowed from Nero's blue lips.

This is the torture of non-worms.

As long as he exerts a little more force, the spiritual realm of this Lante star will be completely pierced by him, his internal organs will be twisted, and his limbs will be disintegrated.

"Xivan." Bowles said.

This lizard can't die yet. Nero's identity is not easy to deal with. He is a general of Lante Star, and more importantly, Nero is a relative of the leader of Lante Star.

If he died in the military department, it would inevitably cause disputes.

Bowles always liked to interrupt his enjoyment at such times. The interest in the green eyes faded, Xiwen let go of his knuckles, got up and walked towards Nile.

The tentacles were pulled away, and Nero's knees hit the ground heavily in an instant. Faintly, there was the sound of broken bones. The lizard knelt down, and an apology remained.